Does anyone need thier team logo on a shirt? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Does anyone need thier team logo on a shirt?

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Does anyone need thier team logo on a shirt?

Postby jamimarq » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:01 am

Hello everyone...
Well its about that time to start makin your mock drafts and get ready for 06 FF. I am a Graphic Designer from Detroit who specializes in Logo Design. I also teamed up with CafePress which allows me to uplaod a design and have it printed on T-Shirts, mousepads, mugs, etc. (the same site that FFC uses to sell thier merchandise)
I can design a Logo if you need one, or if you have one, I can open a shop for you to get your one of a kind Shirt that you can sport at your draft to claim your team with pride. If anyone is interested please reply to this thread, or contact me through email, Id be happy to help anyone out.
Thanks,
Jami - Marq Design
jamimarq
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby jamimarq » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:11 pm

Come on now, how fresh would it be walkin into your draft room with a button up, and then as soon as you sit down, grab your beer, unbutton your shirt and claim your team.... then after the draft stand up and make sure EVERYONE sees whos gonna kick thier ass this year....
jamimarq
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby wbgrafix » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:34 pm

jamimarq wrote:Come on now, how fresh would it be walkin into your draft room with a button up, and then as soon as you sit down, grab your beer, unbutton your shirt and claim your team.... then after the draft stand up and make sure EVERYONE sees whos gonna kick thier ass this year....

ummm yeah. that would rock....and stuff. WOO
wbgrafix
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests