More Fuel to the Bengals-Steelers Fire - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

More Fuel to the Bengals-Steelers Fire

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:27 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:
jh2031 wrote:I think the Ravens and Steelers rivalry is very heated. I will always put that ahead of any Bengals/Steelers rivalry. I think that's mainly because Baltimore is the old Cleveland.

For now, yes that is the best rivalry, the reason being that it has been the most competitive. When was the last time the Ravens or Steelers swept the other? answer: 2002, when the steelers swept the ravens, and even then they barely beat the ravens in the season finale 34-31. it should be even better this year with mcnair giving the ravens a less-than-crappy qb. i think that the bengals rivalry will eventually become just as good b/c they are going to become very competitive as well, but the ravens-steelers rivalry will always be the best steelers rivalry.

And Plindsey, your avatar and sig freak me out

lol, i agree. now im not so sure i want to ever be a mod... :-b

i agree...the ravens/steelers rivalry is a great one. lots of hatred between these two teams. without a doubt my favorite games of the year ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Loveable Losers » Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:40 pm

onnestabe wrote:Yeah, I thought the Toothlessberger comment was funny too.

You know...I have a big problem with people taking any sort of joy when a player gets hurt. But once you know that Roethlisberger is going to be ok that one's just really funny. And that's coming from a Steelers fan too. ;)
The Loveable Losers Beginner
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk