Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:45 pm

moonhead wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
knapplc wrote:
suppasonic wrote:I dont have any friends. :~( :~( :~( :~(

We can change that.

geeze, might as well just direct him to Adult Friend Finder

AFF, now there are some quality folks at that joint. ;-D

if you ever need a good laugh check that place out.

what are you talking about? that's where i met my fiance ;-7
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby moonhead » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:49 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
moonhead wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
knapplc wrote:

We can change that.

in the bdsm chatroom?
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby knapplc » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:41 pm

moonhead wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
moonhead wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
knapplc wrote:

We can change that.

in the bdsm chatroom?

If they have one of those, I'm there!! ;-D :-D
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:42 pm

knapplc wrote:
moonhead wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
moonhead wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
knapplc wrote:

We can change that.

in the bdsm chatroom?

they've got more than that. what is really funny is they have an instant messenger client that these buffooons broadcast their webcams on. displaying all incarnations of debauchery. mildly entertaining for a bit.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby knapplc » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:50 pm

moonhead wrote:
knapplc wrote:
moonhead wrote:
in the bdsm chatroom?

they've got more than that. what is really funny is they have an instant messenger client that these buffooons broadcast their webcams on. displaying all incarnations of debauchery. mildly entertaining for a bit.

People are freaks. As long as they keep their freakiness to themselves and don't try to pry into my freakiness, it's Live and Let Live, I say.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:00 pm

knapplc wrote:
moonhead wrote:
knapplc wrote:
moonhead wrote:
in the bdsm chatroom?

People are freaks. As long as they keep their freakiness to themselves and don't try to pry into my freakiness, it's Live and Let Live, I say.

what's the difference between live and let live and live and let die?
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Alkaholik » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:13 pm

Great Topic.

I was the only one to vote 0-1, but i have my logistics.

Over the years friends come and go, maybe if your lucky there is 1 or 2 you would consider a brother or family member, but overall based on your personal life those friends are going to come and go just like the vehicles you have owned over the years.

Family is really the only people i actually trust, sure i have good close friends, which i would consider my brothers from another mother, but sooner or later most likely they will diminish from natural things that happen in our day to day lives(jobs, location, lifestyle, hobbies, relationships, arguments), but if your lucky you might stay close with 1 or 2.

I've done the old "here's a key to my house, come over anytime" to good friends over the years, and they have passed, and i have had my fun times. Family is always there for you and always will be, someone you can always count on.

From my personal experience you really have friends that align to your lifestyle....i use to have friends that were only purely jocks when i played Football, then i went through the drug phase and hung out with a completely differnt crew and now that i got an awesome career job that is double the pay for most guys my age and requires my time so much during the week days i only find time to go out to the bars with them on thursday, fridays and saturdays, which is a new crowd now.

But i have some close family members to my age, who no matter what lifestyle or timeframe of my life i was current in, i had great times with and always had a blast with them, seems regardless they will always be there for you, there is more of a bond between you since you were young.....ok i gotta get back to workin.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:55 am

Alkaholik wrote:Great Topic.

I was the only one to vote 0-1, but i have my logistics.

Over the years friends come and go, maybe if your lucky there is 1 or 2 you would consider a brother or family member, but overall based on your personal life those friends are going to come and go just like the vehicles you have owned over the years.

Family is really the only people i actually trust, sure i have good close friends, which i would consider my brothers from another mother, but sooner or later most likely they will diminish from natural things that happen in our day to day lives(jobs, location, lifestyle, hobbies, relationships, arguments), but if your lucky you might stay close with 1 or 2.

I've done the old "here's a key to my house, come over anytime" to good friends over the years, and they have passed, and i have had my fun times. Family is always there for you and always will be, someone you can always count on.

From my personal experience you really have friends that align to your lifestyle....i use to have friends that were only purely jocks when i played Football, then i went through the drug phase and hung out with a completely differnt crew and now that i got an awesome career job that is double the pay for most guys my age and requires my time so much during the week days i only find time to go out to the bars with them on thursday, fridays and saturdays, which is a new crowd now.

But i have some close family members to my age, who no matter what lifestyle or timeframe of my life i was current in, i had great times with and always had a blast with them, seems regardless they will always be there for you, there is more of a bond between you since you were young.....ok i gotta get back to workin.

excellent points ;-D
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk