Warren Buffett - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Warren Buffett

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby BrutallyHuge » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:50 am

Wow. Warren Buffett is so rich that he's hired Bill Gates to spend his money for him!
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5971
Joined: 21 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Illadelph

Postby knapplc » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:51 am

BrutallyHuge wrote:Wow. Warren Buffett is so rich that he's hired Bill Gates to spend his money for him!



Now, THAT is funny!!!! ;-D ;-D
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby BrutallyHuge » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:25 pm

knapplc wrote:
BrutallyHuge wrote:Wow. Warren Buffett is so rich that he's hired Bill Gates to spend his money for him!



Now, THAT is funny!!!! ;-D ;-D


Wish I could say it was own....stolen from Stephen Colbert.
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5971
Joined: 21 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Illadelph

Postby knapplc » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:51 pm

BrutallyHuge wrote:
knapplc wrote:
BrutallyHuge wrote:Wow. Warren Buffett is so rich that he's hired Bill Gates to spend his money for him!



Now, THAT is funny!!!! ;-D ;-D


Wish I could say it was own....stolen from Stephen Colbert.


All good things come from Stephen Colbert. Without him, would we REALLY know how dangerous bears are? :-?

;-)
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 6:22 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact