So who plays online poker? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

So who plays online poker?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Jimboozie » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:02 pm

WickedSmaat wrote:
Shatner8 wrote:I play a ton of online poker. Have money on Pokerstars(play mostly SNG's and Cash tables there)Party and Poker.com

Play mostly 10-20 dollar SNG's and MTT's across these sites and .50/1.00 NL cash tables.

You guys should check out Pocketfives.com, there is a ton of good information, including great articles and rankings of the top Online players.

I actually got on there a long while back when the site was started up but I haven't really touched any yet. I had a crazy run of MTTs at Party and was playing the nightly $100 tourny. But that was a few years and now I'm married and don't stay up that late :-o I've also got a buddy that plays professionally now(we went through all our streaks together but moved apart once I got married). I dabble every now and then on pokerroom but that's just for fun and when I'm bored ;)

Didn't you say you knew John D'Agostino in another thread? Is that the same friend or someone else?
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WickedSmaat » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:14 pm

Jimboozie wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:
Shatner8 wrote:I play a ton of online poker. Have money on Pokerstars(play mostly SNG's and Cash tables there)Party and Poker.com

Play mostly 10-20 dollar SNG's and MTT's across these sites and .50/1.00 NL cash tables.

You guys should check out Pocketfives.com, there is a ton of good information, including great articles and rankings of the top Online players.

I actually got on there a long while back when the site was started up but I haven't really touched any yet. I had a crazy run of MTTs at Party and was playing the nightly $100 tourny. But that was a few years and now I'm married and don't stay up that late :-o I've also got a buddy that plays professionally now(we went through all our streaks together but moved apart once I got married). I dabble every now and then on pokerroom but that's just for fun and when I'm bored ;)

Didn't you say you knew John D'Agostino in another thread? Is that the same friend or someone else?

Yeah that was me but I wasn't referring to him. It's someone else but this friend has hung out with D'Agostino.
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby CKY_ROX » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:22 am

I play some poker on poker stars, the $22 SNGs and about to move up to the $33s. Ive made a decent ammount of money and plan on paying some of my bills (alcohol) next year with my winnings. I generally play between 4 and 8 tables at once or else i get really bored. Im getting a new bigger monitor wiht my winnings so that i can win more. Im always down for talking some SNG poker with anyone

I DO NOT LOVE TOM!!!!!
CKY_ROX
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 5)

Postby eagles21 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:39 pm

I used to play a lot on Poker stars, just for fun though. I prefer playing with my friends for money (not on the computer).
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk