New season, new sigs - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

New season, new sigs

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

New season, new sigs

Postby bungle613 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:34 pm

Calling on the talents of the sig makers of the cafe for a couple of requests. 1 for here and 1 for my main league. Neither will be tremendously easy so if you don't have the time or need me to do anything let me know.

1) Vikings sig with Udeze, E. James and K. Williams, tag line of Purple People Eaters II

2) For the dynasty league, 2 choices. I have Tiki, Tomlinson and McGahee as my RB corps. I can either do all 3 in a sig with some reference to the number 21 ( tag line something like 3 x 21 = DYNASTY)

or just Willis and Tomlinson with WM1 and LT2 tagged down the sides. Whatever you think looks best.

As always, any and all help is very much appreciated since I am fairly useless with a computer.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dem warriors » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:36 pm

ill work on #2. Ill try #1 if i finish #2 and no one has offered to help with #1. Im working on another so it may be a while. ill try my best.

[url=http://demwarriors.tripod.com/]My Sigs[/url]
dem warriors Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bungle613 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:57 pm

Thanks DW. Appreciated and no rush on my end.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dem warriors » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:48 pm

I tried my best with this one. If you want it changed or dont like it, just let me know. I find it challenging to make sigs with 2+players. I did my best.

Code: Select all
[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/4562/ltwm9io.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

dem warriors Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby SkinSFan22 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:08 pm

Hey, I tried your first request and came up with several versions. I didn't put the Purple People Eaters II in, but I could easily replace the players names with it. When you tell me which one you prefer/changes you want me to make I will downsize it for you to fit the cafe limits.

V1

V2

V3

btw, I can also change the font.
SkinSFan22
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby bungle613 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:53 pm

Excellent, I wasn't expecting any results this soon.

DW... I Was kind of thinking actual pics of Willis and LT. Any chance? I like the tag line but would change the pics and add WM1 and LT2 instead of just the initials. LT really is L. Taylor, not Tomlinson.

SKINS - I really like version 2 and I like the font. If I am being particular about it I would just make the font darker and with the tag of Purple People Eaters II. If I am being really picky Williams could be in the middle, if not, really not a big deal. Anyways, yes, a couple of tweaks and I would be very happy with it.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Child_of_God_08 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:34 pm

Nice sig SkinsFan. Dem warriors, if you used actual pics, that sig would be better. The text and bg look good though.
FFC Battle Record: 0-1
Child_of_God_08
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby onnestabe » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:44 pm

I actually like the effect dem warriors used on the pics. It's not something you see everyday, and those two players are recognizable enough that you don't need a photo-quality sig to know who they are ;-D
onnestabe
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby dem warriors » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:11 pm

right on onnestabe. I at first had the regular picks but i didnt the sig looked good at all with normal pics and the current bg and text. I just felt that the effect made the sig fit better.

dem warriors Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby RocketsDWM » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:40 pm

onnestabe wrote:I actually like the effect dem warriors used on the pics. It's not something you see everyday, and those two players are recognizable enough that you don't need a photo-quality sig to know who they are ;-D

I agree, great job with the effect.
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests