Thanks!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Legion of Doom

Thanks!!!

Moderators: The_Captain, mutantseabass, Football Moderators

Thanks!!!

Postby mutantseabass » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:47 pm

Just wanted to thank each one of you for taking part in the innaugural season of the Legion of Doom. We have a really good group of guys here and I can see this league lasting for the long haul! Its hard to get a group of 10 guys that are willing to take the time to finish a 24 man draft with the quickness we did. All without any real hiccups in the draft! WHen i looked over the rosters I see 10 very evenly matched teams! Great work all and Good Luck!!!
Last edited by mutantseabass on Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby logan » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:51 pm

i agree it's been really fun and moved along at a nice pace. alot better than most online drafts i've done. i look forward to playing in and winning this great league. ;-D
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby jayday » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:58 pm

This is definitely gonna be a great league....Really looking forward to having this one last for a while ;-D
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby dream_017 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:01 pm

Here, here. 10 great teams and owners. Very surprised at not only the pace of the draft but also the great picks.

EDIT: How can I forget to give a big thank you right back to MSB and Cap for all of their work in putting together such a great group of guys and league ;-D
Last edited by dream_017 on Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:28 pm

Yep. Thanks for having us at your place here MSB and Cap. Should be a great time and competitive league!
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flux » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:46 pm

I dont know what any of you are talking about....

My team is clearly the best, were you all napping during this thing or what? :-b
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:01 am

Thanks to MSB & Cap for the invite. ;-D

This was the toughest draft I've been in and I'm looking foward to a competitive season.

And I really look foward to defending my title next year. :-b

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby SeaWolf » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:55 pm

Agreed! Thanks to Cap & MSB for putting this league together and for giving an invite to me. Looks like we have some good fantasy players in this league. Should be lots of fun. ;-D ;-D ;-D

On a side note this was my first dynasty league where we did a serpentine draft and not an auction. I made a few mistakes but I still feel that I should be able to take any one of you on any day.

Here's to a great first season of the Legion of Doom. (^)
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Re: Thanks!!!

Postby The_Captain » Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:29 pm

mutantseabass wrote:Just wanted to thank each one of you for taking part in the innaugural season of the Legion of Doom. We have a really good group of guys here and I can see this league lasting for the long haul! Its hard to get a group of 10 guys that are willing to take the time to finish a 24 man draft with the quickness we did. All without any real hiccups in the draft! WHen i looked over the rosters I see 10 very evenly matched teams! Great work all and Good Luck!!!

I really can't add anything more to what MSB said. I feel we picked a VERY solid group of individuals to participate in this league and I'll say this was a very difficult and thought provoking draft. I'm excited to get to know the individuals I don't know better and this will be one of the most competitive leagues I'll compete in this year. Congrats gentlemen on an excellent draft and I can't wait for the season to start!

BTW, if you wanna just hand me the trophy now and spare the embarrassment you'll suffer that will be just fine with me!

:-b

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Thanks!!!

Postby logan » Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:14 pm

here ya go

no trophies for second :-b
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Next