I need a sig please, if anyone can help - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

I need a sig please, if anyone can help

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

I need a sig please, if anyone can help

Postby GreatGoku » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:59 pm

I'm not really good at image editing and graphics. But I would like a sig with Fred Taylor in it, with his Jersey number and name if someone can please make that for me, I'd appericate it.
Image
GreatGoku
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 371
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Eastern US

Postby TheFranchise » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:14 pm

I'll give this a shot
Image
TheFranchise
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 730
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 31 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Niagara Falls, NY

Postby TheFranchise » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:03 pm

Here ya go... Lost some quality resizing it.

Full:
Image

Cafe:
Image
Image
TheFranchise
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 730
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 31 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Niagara Falls, NY

Postby thatonepoorkid » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:41 pm

looks awsome nice
Image
thatonepoorkid
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1790
Joined: 16 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I can't dance

Postby chargersfan36 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:48 pm

Lookin good TF. Maybe move him up a few pixels because the ball and his fingers kind of pop up out of nowhere.
chargersfan36 Beginner
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant


Posts: 532
Joined: 2 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:52 pm

great lookin sig ;-D like the layout and color
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Postby TheFranchise » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:52 pm

chargersfan36 wrote:Lookin good TF. Maybe move him up a few pixels because the ball and his fingers kind of pop up out of nowhere.


Good call, unfortunately I don't save the sigs to my computer. Once I find a host I delete them.
Image
TheFranchise
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 730
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 31 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Niagara Falls, NY

Postby chargersfan36 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:28 pm

TheFranchise wrote:
chargersfan36 wrote:Lookin good TF. Maybe move him up a few pixels because the ball and his fingers kind of pop up out of nowhere.


Good call, unfortunately I don't save the sigs to my computer. Once I find a host I delete them.


Which is why you start not deleting them from your computer after you host them ;-D.
chargersfan36 Beginner
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant


Posts: 532
Joined: 2 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TheFranchise » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:33 pm

chargersfan36 wrote:
TheFranchise wrote:
chargersfan36 wrote:Lookin good TF. Maybe move him up a few pixels because the ball and his fingers kind of pop up out of nowhere.


Good call, unfortunately I don't save the sigs to my computer. Once I find a host I delete them.


Which is why you start not deleting them from your computer after you host them ;-D.


;-D
Image
TheFranchise
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 730
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 31 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Niagara Falls, NY

Postby GreatGoku » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:16 pm

Thanks TheFranchise, it looks really cool, I appericate it.
Image
GreatGoku
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 371
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Eastern US


Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 13:31 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact