UF Team Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

UF Team Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby VaderFin » Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:47 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
VaderFin wrote:Is this the thread where we talk about how much the Gators suck? ;-)

yes ;-) ;-D

Fixed. ;-D
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:57 pm

very funny :-# ;-)
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:38 pm

I have heard on the radio many times that there is a QB controversy. I dont get why anyone would think that. I def think tebow fits the system better, but he is a freshman. Leak has been through 3 seasons and through an sec schedule, if we are going to win anything it will be with Leak as QB.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:33 pm

I just noticed after playing NCAA on XBOX 360 that The gators are down to 2 QB's. Dickey left to pursue baseball and ingram is now a TE. If leak goes down than teabow is all we have. Jared Fayson has played qb in HS as did Ingram, but we basicly have 2 QB's.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby VaderFin » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:00 pm

Canes are in the same shape. Only 2 scholarship QBs on the roster but 2 more non scholies on the team. God help any team that comes down to that being a need.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:34 pm

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/f ... index.html

says the gators won't finish in the top two b/c of our schedule having to play georgia, LSU, and Alabama.

We have a tough schedule, but Alabama and Georgia do not scare me. We own Georgia and they do not have a QB, and alabama lost croyle and prothro still is not healthy. They also lost some key figures from the D. Also, Alabama and LSU have to come to us.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Free Bagel » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:24 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/f ... index.html

says the gators won't finish in the top two b/c of our schedule having to play georgia, LSU, and Alabama.

We have a tough schedule, but Alabama and Georgia do not scare me. We own Georgia and they do not have a QB, and alabama lost croyle and prothro still is not healthy. They also lost some key figures from the D. Also, Alabama and LSU have to come to us.

I would be absolutely shocked if UF is even mentioned as a contender come November.

Nevermind that we're just not a NC quality team this year, but even if we were good lord the schedule is perposturous.

Southern Miss, Auburn, Alabama, LSU, Georgia, FSU, South Carolina, Tennessee. Southern Miss I'm pretty confident we'll win, but of those other games I don't feel like we *should* win any of them, and that's SEVEN games.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:47 pm

Free Bagel wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/f ... index.html

I would be absolutely shocked if UF is even mentioned as a contender come November.

Nevermind that we're just not a NC quality team this year, but even if we were good lord the schedule is perposturous.

Southern Miss, Auburn, Alabama, LSU, Georgia, FSU, South Carolina, Tennessee. Southern Miss I'm pretty confident we'll win, but of those other games I don't feel like we *should* win any of them, and that's SEVEN games.

I do not see georgia being very good as i said before they lost Shockley, look at last year with terazinski at the helm, plus we own them. Again alabama lost a lot on D, and losta 4 year starter at QB and ther O was horrendous after prothro went dopwn anyway. I agree LSU is dangerous and we should lose that game, and Aubrun will be sick. I dont think FSU will good also, and I thin Tennesee will continue its slide.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deerayfan072 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:32 am

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/f ... index.html

Its official the Gators get Ryan Smith to boost the secondary ;-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby BaseballFann0008 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:39 pm

This schedule scares me, but if we we can win them all besides 1 or 2 i think the bcs will take care of us when we play 4 top 25 opponents in a row
BaseballFann0008
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to College Football