new interesting league formed ...free with a lil cash payout - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

new interesting league formed ...free with a lil cash payout

Moderator: Football Moderators

new interesting league formed ...free with a lil cash payout

Postby ndancosse » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:16 pm

guys im helping another commish recruit some owners for this new league ...its very interesting ..the league needs 192 owners ...sounds like a lot but the format makes it so competitive ...
so im suggesting you do as im doing ...i run a league and im recruiting 6 owners from my league to represent my league in this new league
you can have 6 friends/owmers from your league all working together to run your team ..you all will have your own team but your team is also teamed up with the 5 others your with ...read the site its self explanatory ..its awesome idea hope he can fill it up.....

SO IF U COMMISH A LEAGUE GET YOUR LEAGUE REPRESENTED IN THIS NEW LEAGUE ...
heres site...
http://football8.myfantasyleague.com/2006/home/84653

if interested contact
mailto:mark1581@yahoo.com or pm me or post here i will get back to you ...
ndancosse
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby ndancosse » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:36 pm

help a guy out?
ndancosse
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

LOL

Postby Bandwagon » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:29 pm

thanks NDAN, you've been a big help

Cafe Members - I realize that i am just a newbie around here. I found the link on somebody elses site a while back and havent done much posting, just lurking around and reading stuff.

and yes, that is me sitting in 3rd to last place in the FF Cafe Nascar league at yahoo...lol. i just cant catch a break

This league has been a personal dream of mine for almost 2 years.

We currently have almost 100 individuals playing, that come from all sorts of different places. Yahoo, Fanball, CoachAub's Grill, Nfl-fans.com, Zealots, extreme fans message boards, Myfantasyleague, Fantasy Cafe, and FantasySharks

I would love to see a few more owners, or perhaps a whole team come from these parts of the fantasy football universe. I think it would be a great way to show off some of the great fantasy knowledge that exists here.

please overlook my greenhorn status here and take a peek at the league.

Thanks

http://football8.myfantasyleague.com/2006/home/84653
Bandwagon
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Classifieds