R Brown and Caddy, where are u taking them @ who r u passing - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

R Brown and Caddy, where are u taking them @ who r u passing

Moderator: Football Moderators

R Brown and Caddy, where are u taking them @ who r u passing

Postby Kellys Heroes » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:29 pm

Their 2nd year players but yet I see them being drafted high in the 2nd rd. I rather take one of the top wrs in the 2nd instead of Brown or Caddy.

I have my rating like this - I play ppr leagues

LJ, SA, LT2, Portis, Tiki, Rudi, S Jackson, Edge, Jordan, D Davis, S Smith, Westy, C Johnson, TO, Holt, Maybe Moss, then I would Pick Brown and Caddy.

Luckly most people will draft these guys in the 2nd while I'll be lickin my choops at the wrs that are passed up.
Kellys Heroes
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:32 pm

In a non-PPR league Ronnie will go in the top 6-9 and Caddy will go in the late 1st.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Joeybagadonuts » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:33 pm

Browna nd caddy may be going a little high, but no way, unless you are in a point per reception league, to have westbrook AND DDavis rated higher. No way. Those guys are injury nightmares. Ronnie will put up 10 tds, and Caddy (while an injury maybe like DD and Westy) should flourish.
Joeybagadonuts
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Kellys Heroes » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:39 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:In a non-PPR league Ronnie will go in the top 6-9 and Caddy will go in the late 1st.

Like I said, I play in mostly ppr leagues. non ppr leagues Brown and Caddy might be more valuable; but do you guys worry about them breaking down. Both guys had their troubles last year too.
Kellys Heroes
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby FF Newbie » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:23 pm

Ronnie actually goes around #10, Cadillac #12.
FF Newbie
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby JStein » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:34 pm

In our league, Ronnie went at the bottom of the first and caddy went at the top of the second. Redraft league.
JStein
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:19 pm

In a redraft league, they should each go no earlier than very late first to early to mid 2nd.

in a dynasty i would consider taking either of them #8 overall or later

in my dynasty, ronnie brown went #7 which i thought was a bit premature, and then i chose caddy at #10, so that is about where i would draft them.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby WickedSmaat » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:15 pm

Ronnie has gained a lot of value with Ricky going to be out of the picture now and a better QB to compliment him. I don't see it unreasonable to be grabbed in late first(7-8 and on) While the Caddy injury but ROTY honors keep Caddy behind Brown and a few others. I'd see him in an early 2nd spot more likely than anything. A few will jump early on him but just pray he doesn't break ;-D
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Re: R Brown and Caddy, where are u taking them @ who r u passing

Postby Alkaholik » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:56 pm

Kellys Heroes wrote:I have my rating like this - I play ppr leagues

LJ, SA, LT2.

I have done most my leagues every year for the past 7 in PPR, and you would have to tie me up and hold my family ransom for me not to take LT at #1 in a PPR redraft league this year, i cant believe you have Alexander over him, even if alexander hits 28 td's again, LT makes up for those fantasy points in receptions, reception yards and passing TD's.

but i can understand everyone has their top tier in their own personel order, either way if you get one of the top 3 your lookin good.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby Kellys Heroes » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:15 am

I'm thinking if I get one of those top teir guys, I'm trading down for depth.

Iplay in leagues w/ lots of offense positions and fell that more depth will get me thru.
Kellys Heroes
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Next

Return to Football Talk