Rate my team - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Rate my team

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rate my team

Postby Fashionably Late » Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:04 pm

Whatup..i just picked my team 2day, thought i did pretty well...wanted to get some other opinins tho. It would mean alot to me if ya told me what ya think... strong points... weak points.. good, bad anything i just need to get another point of view.
QB M. Vick....S. McNair
RB E. James...D. Staley....J. Stewart...R. Watters (hopin someone will pick his ass up!!..??)
WR T. Holt...T. Gonzalez (TE, but we play that hes a WR) Peter Warrick.. Santana Moss
The arizona and baltimore kickers
The miami and NYG defenses

Im in a 12 team league and the scoring goes as follows...
QB~ 4- thow TD 6- run TD 1 point every 100 yrds throwing (gross)
RB~ 6 TD 1 point for every 25 rushing or recieving yrds combined
WR~ 6 TD 1 point for every 25 rushing or recieving yrds combined
K~ 1 extra point 3- field goal 2- non kicking conversion 1 bonus point for fg over 50 yrds
Defense~ 6- interception or fumble ran back for TD
6- kickoff or punt return TD
2- safety
[/b]
Fashionably Late

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Arlo » Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:23 pm

What's up? B-)

Just two quick points:

I think this team will live and die by its RBs (more than most others). If your foursome can play to its potential, you'll be going places, but you may need to be patient.

You may also need to be flexible; I'd drop the NYG D and pick up a sleeper RB instead. If one of your current backs doesn't pan out (if Watters does sit out the campaign, for instance), the extra insurance will look pretty good.
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby n_tremain23 » Sun Aug 25, 2002 9:59 pm

Your QB's look real good.

RB's could be really good if Staley and Edge stay healthy.If not,Stewart may not be a reliable option as a backup and Watters doesn't seem like he even wants to play this year.

WR's look pretty good also.Holt and Gonzalez are reliable.Warrick and Moss have major upsides that can help you out alot.

Defense's are ranked #13 & 18 in pre-season rankings.Maybe could use an upgrade to a Top 10 defense.
n_tremain23

Postby Belmont » Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:49 am

You think you're pretty tough shit don't you? Yeah well, your team really is not that good. I don't think you have 1 elite player. Who did you pick in the first round? Edgerrin James (because he's coming off a torn ACL) and Torry Holt are 2nd round guys, not 1st round.
Belmont

Friendliness: %

Return to Football Talk