FANTASY WEBSITES and Such... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

FANTASY WEBSITES and Such...

Moderator: Football Moderators

FANTASY WEBSITES and Such...

Postby ConTender » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:57 am

Just as an "FYI" I would like to warn everyone about using "Fox Sports" for fantasy football. I used them last year and it was a nightmare. Not only were there scoring issues and unavailable features but the "Mods" were unresponsive to most problems. If anyone can add to this thread recommending a particular site that would be helpful.
ConTender
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby FantasyMan13 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:40 am

Use Yahoo
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 40)

Postby Jimboozie » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:50 am

FantasyMan13 wrote:Use Yahoo

;-D ;-D

I've been playing there for about 5 years. Playing at Yahoo has been a delightfully pleasant experience. I have never had an issue there, they put a huge effort into making everything run smoothly.

For free leagues, you can't go wrong with Yahoo!
Last edited by Jimboozie on Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby confused_jake » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:59 am

my only complaint about yahoo is you can only have 4 leagues on your account. i want more than that!
confused_jake
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby dream_017 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:43 am

confused_jake wrote:my only complaint about yahoo is you can only have 4 leagues on your account. i want more than that!

Create another user name = 4 more teams ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

Postby J_rob_the_ Baller » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:22 am

yeah, i have 4 yahoo accounts, 3 of them I only use during fantasy football season

"He walks amoung us, but he is not one of us."
J_rob_the_ Baller
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fleaflicker

Postby RaiderChamps06 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:55 am

I've used Yahoo in the past and it is a very good site. I've started using another site this year, called fleaflicker, which is a bit more customizable and totally free. I'm going to use both services this year and decide which one works the best. Fleaflicker is worth a look, though. http://www.fleaflicker.com
RaiderChamps06
Monday Morning Quarterback

yahoo

Postby FantasyFootball4life » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:25 pm

Can you split the league into divisions? Or set up your own schedule? Or set up double headers against league average?
FantasyFootball4life
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Re: Fleaflicker

Postby logan » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:31 pm

RaiderChamps06 wrote:I've used Yahoo in the past and it is a very good site. I've started using another site this year, called fleaflicker, which is a bit more customizable and totally free. I'm going to use both services this year and decide which one works the best. Fleaflicker is worth a look, though. http://www.fleaflicker.com

that looks like a pretty interesting set up. i may start a league in there just to see the overall setup and scoring but it seems to have a lot of things that look kinda cool. nice link. ;-D

damn they don't offer points league setups or offline drafts (although they offer an import feature but i have no clue how that works) :,-( there is some pretty nice stuff there considering they offer keeper support and the waiver system i use (fanball's) oh well yahoo it is.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Fleaflicker...

Postby RaiderChamps06 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:05 pm

I know you can split up your league into numerous divisions, and I think they just added a feature where you can create your own schedule, or at least they are working on it. The best thing is the tech support. If you have any questions, post them on the forum and they will get back to you really quickly. I'm sure they can probably answer the questions better than I can, but try it out and I don't think you'll be disappointed. Especially for free...http://www.fleaflicker.com/showForum.do?forumId=2&persist=forumId
RaiderChamps06
Monday Morning Quarterback

Next

Return to Football Talk