Just a fun what if about JJ Arrington - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Just a fun what if about JJ Arrington

Moderator: Football Moderators

Just a fun what if about JJ Arrington

Postby teacupwoozy » Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:14 am

What if JJ Arrington were traded to the Giants? Tiki is getting up there, Jacobs is more of a bruiser... Arrington is incredibly talented IMO he was just stuck behind the third worst line in football, and behind a "starting running back" that probably couldn't teach my grandma anything she didn't already know about the game... i just see JJ being the kind of runner that would fit nicely into tiki's shoes and that offense in general... thoughts? i think it would be a shame if he just faded into the background...
teacupwoozy
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby aaawall91 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:43 am

Interesting, i think he could be productive there, but not top 10 any time in the near future, im curious did you just think of this your self or hear about this rumor somewhere?
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 63)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:51 am

:-? sounds like you own JJ in a keeper league :-b

serioulsy though, i dont see any chance of this happening in the real NFL.
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Jimboozie » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:45 pm

Nah, it will never happen.

He could sign there when he becomes a FA, but no way does he get traded there. Giants wouldn't want to give up anything for JJ and Cardinals wouldn't want to give away JJ for dirt cheap.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk