? When Commissioner aproves trades in Yahoo, what does ..... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

? When Commissioner aproves trades in Yahoo, what does .....

Moderator: Football Moderators

? When Commissioner aproves trades in Yahoo, what does .....

Postby Kellys Heroes » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:20 am

I've been Commish before, but I got sick of seeing trades get voted down or not getting voted down because some owners didn't get to check. Then when you change it back; it becomes a real mess.

So this year I'm focking w/ the "Commissioner aproves pending Trades" option. But I saw the "Time managers have to protest pending trades" is set to 2 days and was wondering what excatly that does? Does that mean it takes 2 days before the trade goes thru or is that how long I have to make up my mind before Yahoo cancels the deal together? And If I do approve the trade, does it go right thru or do the owners have to wait?

Any input is welcomed, Thank you.
Kellys Heroes
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby FantasyMan13 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:01 pm

In my Yahoo baseball league, it's set to "commisioner reviews trades" and I think it's set to 2 days. The commisioner has 2 days to approve/disapprove the trade. If he doesn't do anything in the 2 days, I'm pretty sure the trade goes through. This could be wrong though.
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 40)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk