1 Man Mock Draft - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

1 Man Mock Draft

Moderator: Football Moderators

1 Man Mock Draft

Postby cordscords » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:32 pm

I decided to check out some of my posts from when I first joined, and I thought I should repost this topic that was created last year. I thought it was a cool idea, so I'll start it up:

1. LaDainian Tomlinson
2. Shaun Alexander
3. Larry Johnson
4. Clinton Portis
5. Tiki Barber
6. Rudi Johnson
7. Steven Jackson
8. LaMont Jordan
9. Edgerrin James
10. Cadillac Williams
11. Ronnie Brown
12. Steve Smith
cordscords
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 532
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 23 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Crippler » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:36 am

I'm confused....why is this a cool idea? Isn't it just asking everyone for their top 12 rankings? I see tons of these every day...
Image

"Cincinatti leads the league in 'Johnsons'" - John Madden

$$$ Leagues $$$
ChaunFL: 11-5 *2nd Place*
BGKFL: 15-1 *Champion*
Dirty Dukes: 12-5 *2nd Place*
Win %: 77.55
Crippler
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 1946
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby cordscords » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:46 am

Crippler wrote:I'm confused....why is this a cool idea? Isn't it just asking everyone for their top 12 rankings? I see tons of these every day...


Looking through the front page, I just see a whole bunch of "out of these guys" and "if you had this pick" and "where should this guy" threads. The posts within these threads may turn into an unorganized draft list, but with this it's much easier to see how everybody feels. Nobody has to tell anybody "he's ranked too low or high", just trying to get an organized feel on everybodys rankings without arguments.
cordscords
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 532
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 23 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby NikkiSixx » Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:34 pm

Crippler wrote:I'm confused....why is this a cool idea? Isn't it just asking everyone for their top 12 rankings? I see tons of these every day...


So you just asked why is this a cool idea and you didnt even post your top 12? not cool...
Go Bills!
NikkiSixx
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 171
Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby NikkiSixx » Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:43 pm

1. Ladainian Tomlinson
2. Larry Johnson
3. Shaun Alexander
4. Edgerrin James (I know he isnt in a Colts uniform, but if he stays healthy this is still appropriate)
5. Clinton Portis
6. Peyton Manning(more of a securing a good QB than actual production...but you gotta believe they will be in pass mode this year)
7. Rudi Johnson
8. Tiki Barber (I actually think Barber is a reach at 8, but I will stick him here anyway because of the season he had last year)
9. Stephen Jackson
10. Willis McGahee (underrated...unless you are actually talking to Willis lol)
11. Steve Smith
12. Domanick Davis


Honorable Mention: Lamont Jordan, Randy Moss, Ronnie Brown, Carnell Williams, Terrel Owens, Carson Palmer (assuming he is ready for the season), Chad Johnson, and only if he is the full time RB Tatum Bell.
Go Bills!
NikkiSixx
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 171
Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby steelerfan513 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:41 pm

mine are a little different...

1. Larry Johnson
2. Ladanian Tomlinson
3. Clinton Portis
4. Tiki Barber
5. Stephen Jackson
6. Shaun Alexander (personally, i think hes a little lower, but i dont want to look like an idiot)
7. Ronnie Brown (gets a little messy starting here; any of these guys could be #7)
8. Lamont Jordan
9. Cadillac Williams
10. Rudi Johnson
11. Edgerrin James
12. Steve Smith
Image
Image
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 11906
Joined: 15 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moonhead » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:55 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:mine are a little different...

1. Larry Johnson
2. Ladanian Tomlinson
3. Clinton Portis
4. Tiki Barber
5. Stephen Jackson
6. Shaun Alexander (personally, i think hes a little lower, but i dont want to look like an idiot)
7. Ronnie Brown (gets a little messy starting here; any of these guys could be #7)
8. Lamont Jordan
9. Cadillac Williams
10. Rudi Johnson
11. Edgerrin James
12. Steve Smith


pass the dootchie to the lefthand side brother. ;-)
i'll gladly take SA at 6. ;-D
1. SA
2. LJ
3. LT
4. Portis
5. SJax
6. Edge
7. Tiki
8. Lamont
9. Ronnie
10. Caddy
11. TO
12. Peyton
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby steelerfan513 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:22 pm

moonhead wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:mine are a little different...

1. Larry Johnson
2. Ladanian Tomlinson
3. Clinton Portis
4. Tiki Barber
5. Stephen Jackson
6. Shaun Alexander (personally, i think hes a little lower, but i dont want to look like an idiot)
7. Ronnie Brown (gets a little messy starting here; any of these guys could be #7)
8. Lamont Jordan
9. Cadillac Williams
10. Rudi Johnson
11. Edgerrin James
12. Steve Smith


pass the dootchie to the lefthand side brother. ;-)
i'll gladly take SA at 6. ;-D


well, im really low on SA; thats just me
Image
Image
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 11906
Joined: 15 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby AssaultandPeppers » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:34 pm

1)Larry Johnson
2)LT
3)Shaun Alexander
4)Clinton Portis
5)Tiki Barber
6) Edgerrin James
7)Rudi Johnson
8)Peyton Manning
9)Steven Jackson
10)Cadillac
11)Ronnie Brown
12)Lamont Jordan
AssaultandPeppers
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 135
Joined: 4 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Los_Niners » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:48 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:
moonhead wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:mine are a little different...

1. Larry Johnson
2. Ladanian Tomlinson
3. Clinton Portis
4. Tiki Barber
5. Stephen Jackson
6. Shaun Alexander (personally, i think hes a little lower, but i dont want to look like an idiot)
7. Ronnie Brown (gets a little messy starting here; any of these guys could be #7)
8. Lamont Jordan
9. Cadillac Williams
10. Rudi Johnson
11. Edgerrin James
12. Steve Smith


pass the dootchie to the lefthand side brother. ;-)
i'll gladly take SA at 6. ;-D


well, im really low on SA; thats just me


Mind if I ask why?
Image

Any help would be appreciated:
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=231785
Los_Niners
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

User avatar

Posts: 17
Joined: 3 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Next

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 14:20 hours
(and 37 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact