Crippler wrote:I'm confused....why is this a cool idea? Isn't it just asking everyone for their top 12 rankings? I see tons of these every day...
So you just asked why is this a cool idea and you didnt even post your top 12? not cool...
hehe, well if you can do it in a later post then so can I
1. Larry Johnson -Most potential, consistant enough
2. Ladanian Tomlinson -Can he handle huge workload?
3. Shaun Alexander -easy street after contract year
4. Tiki Barber -Yardage monster
5. Clinton Portis -Not sure what he'll do
6. Edgerrin James -Either a bust or a monster, hard to tell
7. Rudi Johnson -Mr Consistant
8. Lamont Jordan -Relied on more this year
9. Stephen Jackson -Huge potential
10. Ronnie Brown -Doubt he can handle full workload by himself
11. Cadillac Williams -Injury Risk
12. Julius Jones -Must handcuff Barber!