Anderson will get far less than Taylor. He's a spell back, pure-and-simple.
I've only said this about 10000000 times, but what the Hell.
1) JLew is 2 years removed from injury ... which is the bounceback year. He also has a much better environment conducive to training (with his team, not in prison).
2) Despite his contract, he's running for money. He got a contract with BAL where they can cut loose without much of a loss. And there is no way JLew can command the money he wants with a 3rd consecutive bust season. JLew has to put it all on the line ...
3) He's still very young. 25-26. I realize he's been worked extremely hard, and he's had more NFL seasons than a normal back of his age, but he's still dynamite in keepers.
4) No Chesty. Chesty proved he can take a larger role in an offense, and without Chesty, JLew can prove he's a workhorse again.
5) Better offense. Duh. No Boller. McNair means they can't put 9 in the box anymore ... which teams have been doing. No respect to the pass ... but now opposing teams must.
Personally, I think JLew is a 1st round talent again, and this year. He could finish in the top 6, and I wouldn't be suprised in the least. If you can get him in Round 3, count your blessings, don't think, and nab him. That's my plan, at any rate.
'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.