Breaking... on Tiki - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Breaking... on Tiki

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby teacupwoozy » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:25 am

okay i read that whole thread and still have no idea what bet you guys settled on :)

ampant wins if tiki is in the top 7 RBs
Mr.Two94 wins if the third reich comes back into style.... uhh i mean tiki is 13th or lower...

and nobody wins if he is between 7-13?

and is it RBs or overall scoring? cause tiki was 10th? or 9th? last year in overall points if its yahoo scoring... which doesn't really reflect his value, considering RB's are more valuable, even if they have a lower point total then a QB...

I personally believe that it should be top 10 RBs cause scoring systems can be wacky, but within his position it should be clear to determine the pecking order.

As for just throwing my two cents in, as down on Tiki as I am i can't think of 12 Running backs in better situations then tiki, in fact i cant even think of 7...
teacupwoozy
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby maddog60 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:22 am

MrTwo94 wrote:You are the one jewing your ranking down.

Are you trying to get yourself banned? Not just a racial/ethnic slur, but a completely uncalled for one like that, wow.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Twisted Sister » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:09 am

I'm lost, I thought MrTwo94 originally said that anybody who picks Tiki in the first round was a sucker? Why is the bet now that Tiki finishes 7 or better for him to lose? People who pick Tiki between 7-12 are no longer suckers??? :-?

He made the claim, he should step up to bet that Tiki's 2006 numbers would make him fall out of the first round - or concede that he was wrong (we all are from time to time, just admit it).

In terms of the bet:

I recommend a half-way compromise at .5ppr, 6 points per TD. 1 point per 10 yards - rushing or receiving.

Also, this should be VBD position, as it would be unfair to have a QB (with more total points) come in and push him out... aside from legitimate 1st round VBD QB candidates (like Palmer or P. Manning).

Let's wrap up the terms of the bet... no more smack talk... just bet.
Twisted Sister
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby King Colt » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:45 am

maddog60 wrote:
MrTwo94 wrote:You are the one jewing your ranking down.

Are you trying to get yourself banned? Not just a racial/ethnic slur, but a completely uncalled for one like that, wow.

Agreed. Bigotry isn't cool. :-t :-t

What were you thinking to post that?
King Colt
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:45 am

Wrap up your bet in PMs.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk