Expect Bengals to Discipline and/or cut Bad Apples - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Expect Bengals to Discipline and/or cut Bad Apples

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby BadgerBengal » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:42 pm

Any news about the two jokers(Frostee and AJ) that the Bengals wasted draft picks on. Also we heard the same stuff about Odell that the Bengals are saying about Brooks. I hope they are right but I have my doubts.
Thanks to WickedSmaat for the Grrreat sig
BadgerBengal
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:27 pm

Does the cutting of Brad Apples signal a change in the Bengals musical philosophy?

Brad Apples

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby maddog60 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:48 pm

Henry is gone, primarily because they don't need him. Odell, Odell was their best LB last year, and definitely more deserving of the DEF RoY (as was Lofa) than Merriman. Anybody, no matter how much they talk about integrity, in the NFL is going to give their best player at a given position a 2nd chance. He's just gotta keep his act together now, because with all that talent, they might find out Nicholson or Brooks is better, and no longer need him.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby fantasizing » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:26 pm

Its too bad C. Henry is having all these off field issues. I think he's a loaded talent. Tall, with blistering speed and sure hands.
Willing to chuck it all out the window........sad.
fantasizing
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby steelerfan513 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:27 pm

note to self: never draft a bengals player ever again. they will always be the one that screws up, gets suspended, and screws my fantasy team (im refering to odell by the way). :-°

henry leaving is nowhere near surprising. marvin lewis was under bill cowher for a pretty long time, and this is exactly what bill would do to him as well. as for odell, its like santonio holmes: you can be mad at him, but he could play a pretty big role in your team's future, so you gotta send him a message then give him another chance.
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Previous

Return to Football Talk