Advice for a 14-team dyansty league?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Advice for a 14-team dyansty league??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Advice for a 14-team dyansty league??

Postby saints67 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:40 pm

well on friday im going to be a 1st timer in this dyansty deep league of 14 owners (some will probaly be missing at draft day)...standard yahoo settings/scoring with bonus points for things and regular postions with no idp's.

im asking the vets of FF/dyansty...for any advice that i should know since im only in my 2nd year of FF and have played ONLY in public leagues for my short tenure..do you guys have any advice for me before i embark on this??
saints67
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Football

Postby FantasyMan13 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:00 pm

For the 14 team part, I'd say to draft RBs at least the first two rounds. I don't know your league settings or anything, but I'd imagine that if you wait until the third or fourth round, you'll be screwed at RB (which needs to be good).

For the dynasty part, draft young, but not too young. I see a lot of guys screw themselves for the first three or so years by drafting all rookies. Don't be afraid to draft veterans.

Good luck ;-D
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 40)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk