ncaa 07, whos played it? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

ncaa 07, whos played it?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Free Bagel » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:15 pm

Just bumping this up to say what the F*CK is wrong with this damned game? Why is there no option to adjust the amount of fumbles there are? The default is ridiculous. An average game has 8 or 9 fumbles and I just end up taking touchbacks on kickoffs now to save the inevitable fumble return for a TD on them.

This game also does that cheap ass sh*t where to even things out for the computer it just totally changes the stats. If I get behind the defense with a guy with 97 speed and 100% stamina he gets run down by a guy with 87 speed, but when the computer gets past the D with a guy with 84 speed no one on my team can even gain ground on him. Again...not adjustable. What a crock. Don't people freaking test these games?
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby teddy ballgame » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:30 am

I just rented this game last night andhave played a few games so far. I destroyed Texas with USC on All-American, but then struggled against Mid Tennessee State with Maryland on the same difficulty. Still kinda feeling that out I guess. I really enjoyed the mini games though. ;-D
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Trainer of Dolphins » Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:50 am

I got it and I like it alot. I am still in my first year of Dynasty with North Texas so I haven't experienced the offseason yet, but I have had tough games against people I thought I would blow out and games where I rolled over the competition. I think it does a decent job and the passing is much better compared to the 2005 version I was playing.

I also got a memory card with all the players names on there so that makes it that much cooler. I figure by getting that I save myself hours of entering names of the best guys and I can just play more. And I still have the names in for when I draft them into MAdden 07

The Campus Superstar thing got old for me, but I am sure some people will like it. I am just on of those boring people who play dynasty year after year Madden and NCaa thats all I play.

Two thumbs up
Trainer of Dolphins
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby aldridg6in » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:04 am

I really like this game a lot. I just finished year one of my dynasty with the Tar Heels. I went 9-4 overall, beating Miami on a last second field goal and Notre Dame by a TD before getting blown out by Georgia Tech and NC State. I lost to Oklahoma in the Gator Bowl. I didn't have a great recruiting class so year 2 could be kinda rough. Good thing the offense is loaded with young receivers and a couple of decent QBs.
aldridg6in
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Atog » Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:04 pm

I just played it last night on a friend's XBox and I have to say that although some things are nice about it, I still prefer my NCAA 2005. It's becoming way too high-maintenance...On defense, who has the time to adjust DBs, LBs, DLs, pump up the crowd, audible if you need to, hot route if you need to, and then effectively jump the snap before the offensive snaps the ball? And I don't know if it's just the sliders I was using, but the pass defense was ridiculous...I was playing as U-M and got blown out by UTEP because all they did was pass.
I don't like the way that they switched the "Change Player" button with the "Sprint" button on defense, either :-° .
Atog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:43 pm

ANyone else, block and extraordinary amount of Kicks in NCAA? I block FG and XP like they are going out of style
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Video Games