Browns Family Fun Night- Aug. 4th - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cleveland Browns

Browns Family Fun Night- Aug. 4th

Moderator: Football Moderators

Browns Family Fun Night- Aug. 4th

Postby The Balanced Man » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:47 pm

Stop by, I'll be there for sure. ;-D

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news_roo ... 494.0.html

Family Night at Cleveland Browns Stadium

On Saturday, August 4 the Browns will host "Family Night" at Cleveland Browns Stadium. The team will break away from their every day training camp practice schedule in Berea to practice in the Stadium at 7 p.m. Fans will have an opportunity to get autographs after practice and enjoy a special fireworks show at the conclusion of practice. In addition, fans can enjoy music, inflatables and numerous giveaways starting at 5 p.m. outside the Stadium on Alfred Lerner Way. Tickets for Family Night are $5 and benefit the Cleveland Browns Foundation.

Tickets for Family Night go on sale on July 15 at 10 a.m., the same day individual game tickets for all home games go on sale via the internet and by telephone. Tickets will be available at Ticketmaster locations on Sunday, July 16 and at Cleveland Browns Stadium on Monday, July 17.

The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby J2thez929 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:00 pm

Awesome! I will definately see if I can round up a few buddies and head down to check this out :-)

I'm so pumped!
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Cleveland Browns