Need RB help please! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Need RB help please!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need RB help please!

Postby Whassup » Thu Oct 10, 2002 12:44 pm

I have the following RBs: Edgerrin James (home vs Ravens), Lamar Smith (@ Cowboys), James Stewart (@ Vikings), and Jamal Lewis (@ Colts). Should I focus more on player quality or matchups? Iv'e started Edgerrin every week thus far just because he the "edge" and Iv'e been starting Smith because all he does is score touchdowns. However, this week both James Stewart and Jamal Lewis have excellent matchups. Who should I start??? I have now won 3 in a row with the help of this website!!! Thanks for the input ;-D
Whassup

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby slowkidz » Thu Oct 10, 2002 1:33 pm

James and Smith still seem to be the better RBs here. Baltimore is missing Ray Lewis, which will be very noticeable in their def. That should open up a few holes for James. Dallas shouldn't hold up Smith's production this season. Lewis is starting to pick it up a notch, but I wouldn't start him this week. Det will probably go to the passing game often, leaving Stewart with fewer touches.
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby kashikis » Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:48 pm

id have to say start james and lewis
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby JayM09 » Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:58 pm

james and lewis, but would strongly consider starting stewart vs minnesota's pathetic run defense.
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk