Rap music fans..what is everyone listening to now? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Rap music fans..what is everyone listening to now?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Emil420 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:39 am

Just a few other good cd's I've heard right now are the new Obie trice and Rick Ross.
Big Thanks to BGboothA for the sig!!
Emil420
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Vegas... where else in the world would anyone want to be?

Postby Tiki » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:23 am

The Obie Trice CD is pretty good. I haven't heard the Rick Ross CD, but I do like his Hustlin' song. ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby steelerfan04 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:38 pm

I'm excited to hear the new Rick Ross cd. Hustlin was pretty good, and I like his stuff in a few other songs hes done.
steelerfan04
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Writer

Postby CC » Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:38 pm

Any J5 fans in Toronto, they are playing at the Reverb on the 21st for $20.

I will be there, it somewhat numbs the pain of my missing out on A Tribe Called Quest tickets, even if I still am considering dropping $200+ on them.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:49 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Any J5 fans in Toronto, they are playing at the Reverb on the 21st for $20.

I will be there, it somewhat numbs the pain of my missing out on A Tribe Called Quest tickets, even if I still am considering dropping $200+ on them.

oh the Reverb great venue,,,should be an amazing atmosphere...I expect a full review cheese.
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby CC » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Canadian Seahawk wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Any J5 fans in Toronto, they are playing at the Reverb on the 21st for $20.

oh the Reverb great venue,,,should be an amazing atmosphere...I expect a full review cheese.

I've never been there, I have hit up the Harbourfront once (De La Soul) and the Kool Haus twice (Common and the Roots) and even though I would've loved to have gone and seen People Under the Stairs there, I was not yet of age.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk