OL's Toudouze and Johnson Ready To Contribute - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Indianapolis Colts

OL's Toudouze and Johnson Ready To Contribute

Moderator: Football Moderators

OL's Toudouze and Johnson Ready To Contribute

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:18 pm

Their goals are comparatively straightforward. For Colts rookie offensive linemen Michael Toudouze and Charlie Johnson, that's the way it has to be. They're just like a lot of NFL rookies -- young, inexperienced and hungry for playing time.They're also on the Colts' offensive line, and being a member of that unit in recent seasons often has meant having to be ready to play at a high level at any time. Which is the reason for the immediate goals of both Toudouze and Johnson: absorb the Colts' system and get ready as quickly as possible. "I want to learn and maybe get some playing time," said Toudouze. "Realistically, I know I'm not going to beat out Tarik Glenn. I just want to learn a system, get in a program and see what happens the next couple of years."
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Indianapolis Colts