Can frye really do it - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cleveland Browns

Can frye really do it

Moderator: Football Moderators

Can frye really do it

Postby thatonepoorkid » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:19 am

i was looking at the browns today a wondering who has had more bad luck as far as there draft picks and so forth.

Then i way who was starting .... Frye ..... who is that? I mean i just want to know if anyone has faith in him or im the only one who doubts him.

please prove me wrong i want to be wrong because in the back of my mind i have always kind of liked cleveland.
thatonepoorkid
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby J2thez929 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:57 pm

Bad luck of draft picks because of Butch Davis and not giving Couch a o-line to work with.

Also, what do you mean when you say - Charlie Frye. Who is this guy?

Well this guy is gonna be the starting QB for the Cleveland Browns and he as all the skills and intangables to suceed. Just because he wasn't the top QB doesn't mean he won't suceed. Just ask Tom Brady... Also, last time I checked, the last local QB turned out to be a good one ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby thatonepoorkid » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:15 pm

i dont doubt that he can be a qb in the nfl, but he has started 5 games in his career. Is it to eraly to start him. Brady looked about the same at this point in his career. However Brady was learning from a great vet in bledsoe, and had a great coaching staff.

What has Frye got on his side?
a year under trent dilfer a vet who is yet to throw for 3000 yards
also during the season brady could talk to bledsoe because he was still with the pats. what kind of vet dose frye have to talk to this season? .... derek anderson who has not throw one pass in his nfl career and lang campbell the rookie from the elitle collage of william & mary (yes i belive that is a dvision 2 collage)
Frye also has the ?elite? coaching staff of the browns

come on the browns cant expect frye to do much more than san fran can expect out of alex smith this season.
thatonepoorkid
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Return to Cleveland Browns