*This thread is no longer locked, please ask any question on league rules here and they will be answered in the same post, under your text*
1. The AGD is a 10 Team Head-to-Head League
2. The league will be run at Fleaflicker
3. stomperrob and thriftyrocker are co-comish
Draft, Drafts, and Drafting
1C. Year Three and On- Rounds 1 through 5 conducted NFL style based on reverse standings order from previous year.
2. Please follow cafe rules, don't swear and keep the trash talking at a reasonable manner, meaning don't offend anyone.
3. After you have made your pick please PM the person that is up next telling them they are on the clock. (Even if you aren't on the clock next check back often just for good measure)*
4. The time limit on making your pick is 24 hours. Back-to-back Picks only have 24 hours as well.
5. Check Team Rosters and Taken Players Often, so no player is taken twice*
5. After a pick you must update your Roster in the "Rosters" thread.
6. Please post nothing but your picks in the draft room. Side stuff should be posted in the Discussion threads.
7. Draft Selections should be made like this-
1.01 Arian Foster - RB, HOU
8. After the draft is final and all rosters have been posted i will transfer them to our current league page (time permitting, draft picks will be updated while the draft is still underway).
9. There will be a 5 round rookie draft each year (all Vet FA's are also available to be drafted).
10. The Rookie draft will be a standard NFL style draft. Last place will get first pick, and first place gets last pick and so on. If you get first pick in Round 1 than you have first pick in all the rounds, same applies for other draft spots 2-12, (unless of course you trade a pick away), 5 rounds unless noted other wise.
11. In the case that a pick is missed, or an owner is missing, we will wait until the its the owner pick the following round (Two picks in the same round DOESN'T APPLY) and pause the draft. In this case we will address the situation.
*. If a pick is missed (clock expires) or a player already taken is taken by another owner/manager, than the following owner is on the clock, the person who missed a pick is free to make that pick at anytime in the remainder of the draft. Same with the duplicate pick, you may go back and change that pick at any point, to a player who has not been taken in the draft at the point were you change the player, so say you made the pick 1.1 and you didn't realize till 3.3 you must choose from only the people left to be picked from.
1. Waivers are "blind bid" - each owner starts the season with $100
2. Adds/ Drops cannot be made After a champion is crowned each year, until 5 days before pre-season. And you may do any adds or drops until Pre-season begins, then there will be no adds or drops until 5 days before week 1 begins.
In The Case of an Owner Leaving
1. If an Owner leaves during the year, an attempt will be made to find a replacement owner - failing that, a search for a replacement owner will take place before the following season.
2. If more than one owner is needed, all players on the abandoned teams will be placed in the free agency pool and a dispersal draft will be had prior to our rookie draft. Players already in the free agency pool can also be picked in the dispersal draft. All draft picks for the abandoned teams are included. Rookies are not included.
3. Rounds 1-17 of the draft owners can pick players and/or draft picks. Starting in Round 20 everyone must take draft picks until there are no more left - after this owners can select free agents until the draft is concluded.
1.- Rosters will be 34 players and no maximum picks
2. Starter info-
1. We will not tolerate any cheating
2. Minor offenses will have a 3 strike system, meaning 3 offenses and you're ejected from the league.
3. Each year 1 offense is taken away from your total, so for instance you committed 2 minor offenses this year, the following season you would start with 1 minor offense.
4. If you total 10 Minor Offenses at ANY point during the Dynasty Leagues life-time you will have a discussion with the commish's about the appropriate action.
5. Minor Offenses are decided by the Commish's
6. Any Major Offense will be a One and Done. Meaning you're ejected from the league after the first offence.
7. Major Offenses are decided by the Commish's
8. Any attempts of cheating will be taken care of accordingly by the Commishing Body.
9. If you suspect anyone of cheating please PM a commish. (at least one)
1. Top 5 Teams
2. Week 14, 15 and 16
3. Consolations will also occur
4. Any tanking (losing on purpose) in playoffs in order to get a better draft pick the following season, or for any other purpose, will automatically get you the last place in the league AND last draft position the following year, or possibly kicked from the league.
1. All trades will be reviewed by at least one commish - in the interest of expediency, either commish may approve the trade and fast track it through. If the trade is at all suspect both commishes will review the trade. Owners are free to call any trade into question and it will be submitted to a vote if necessary. Of course a commish may not approve a trade involving his team. A trade involving both commishes will be left up for 48 hours to give the other owners time to complain and/or cast a veto vote if they feel it necessary.
2. Trades must be approved by both owners and placed in the correct thread in the forum for them to be official and finalized.
3. Draft picks for the next draft may be traded. (during the season, if the commish feels the person giving up the draft pick will not continue for the following year, that will be grounds for disapproving the trade if it involves giving up a draft pick).
5. When trading you must stay not exceed roster size limit, which is 34 players. Unless you drop a player from your roster within 24 hours of the trade going through.
6. Trade Deadline is the Friday of Week 11.
1.Passing Yards (25 yards per point; 1 points at 350 yards)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Rushing Yards (10 yards per point; 1 points at 200 yards)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Reception Yards (10 yards per point; 1 points at 200 yards)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-2)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Block Kick (2)
Points Allowed 0 points (10)
Points Allowed 1-6 points (7)
Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)
Points Allowed 14-20 points (1)
Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)
Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)
Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)
During the time between the end of the fantasy playoffs and before the drafts end no one is allowed to do any adds/drops, other than dropping the excess players from their keeper list.
A new rule where if any time during our off-season drafts that there has not been a pick made for 7 days, then the draft ends and all players not drafted will be moved in free-agency and available for pick up at the beginning of the season.
Note: Nothing in these rules is considered cast in stone, changes can be made as the majority of owners see fit for the betterment of the league.
Last edited by aaawall91 on Thu May 31, 2007 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.