The most reliable and up-to-date cheatsheet on the web? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

The most reliable and up-to-date cheatsheet on the web?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Gnu314 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:30 am

The cafe redraft rankings should be posted by the weekend.
Gnu314
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Juke » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:37 pm

Juke wrote:http://www.footballdocs.com

I've used their info for three years now with very good results. Update cheatsheet and lot of other stuff every week. Love the offensive line rankings (for those hardcore addicts like me that are into that sort of stuff).

OK. I took it upon myself to look. As far as the most up-to-date cheatsheet, Footballdocs.com has it won. They have updated every week like clockwork.;-D

Most sites update once or twice a month. I think it is real important to update as often as possible. Players get hurt, traded, etc. You have enough to worry about on draft day as it is. The LAST thing you need to worry about is in the back of your mind... is this guy I am about to draft hurt?? :~(
Juke
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby moose_ffc » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:17 am

Gnu314 wrote:The cafe redraft rankings should be posted by the weekend.

Gnu,

Any idea how many players that will include? I am planning on joining a pretty deep league.
"Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time."
moose_ffc
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Capstone » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:10 am

Juke wrote:
Juke wrote:http://www.footballdocs.com

I've used their info for three years now with very good results. Update cheatsheet and lot of other stuff every week. Love the offensive line rankings (for those hardcore addicts like me that are into that sort of stuff).

OK. I took it upon myself to look. As far as the most up-to-date cheatsheet, Footballdocs.com has it won. They have updated every week like clockwork.;-D

Most sites update once or twice a month. I think it is real important to update as often as possible. Players get hurt, traded, etc. You have enough to worry about on draft day as it is. The LAST thing you need to worry about is in the back of your mind... is this guy I am about to draft hurt?? :~(

You wouldn't happen to own a percentage of the company would you.
Capstone
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Football Talk