New Fantasy Football Column 7/30/06 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

New Fantasy Football Column 7/30/06

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby intense » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:45 pm

Great article, besides Kitna, you had many of my targeted players this year. Chester Taylor should be a monster and I am very high on Javon Walker in that denver offense.

good read, keep it up.
intense
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Azrael » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:27 pm

I like the calls on Kitna, Taylor, Andre, and Cooley.

Kitna I never even gave a thought to and haven't seen him get drafted in any mocks I've been doing but he has all the tools necessary to succeed in Detroit and is competant enough to make it work.

If Taylor puts any work ethic into keeping himself the starter he will be a 3rd round steal, even moreso I've been getting him in the middle of the 4th lately, but there's that IF.

Now that Andre has that guy to take pressue off of him, it could finally work out for him. I'm still concerned that the Texans can't protect Carr.

Cooley is a stone cold steal in the middle of the 8th round. It's just ridiculous that this guy is getting no attention.

Like the others said with Ronnie, it's a pure dream that you would get him in the middle to late 2nd. I rarely see him slip into the 2nd and when he does he's gone pretty early.

I just can't get myself to like Walker because he's coming off that ACL injury. I'd give him one more year.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby terpfan » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:41 pm

Yeah, Ronnie Brown would be a good GT candidate if he was actually going in the mid to late second. But he's been gone by the end of the first in pretty much every draft I've seen.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk