Long time player - first time Commissioner - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Long time player - first time Commissioner

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Original_Geek » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:04 pm

I would also like to add that you guys rock. All posts were helpful to me and gave me many good points to ponder.

One further point of clarification for Jimboozie though: Are favors in kind acceptable in lieu of cash bribes? Say I know an owner has a hot wife and he's willing to lend her out for some extra consideration on that dumb trade he just made...oh yeah, she's also makes a helluva sandwich...that's still cool, right?

;-)
OG - Original Geek
Word to your motherboard
Dallas Cowboys Fan Extraordinaire
May all your players get to play Oakland.
Original_Geek Beginner
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Irish_Assassin » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:44 pm

Original_Geek wrote:I would also like to add that you guys rock. All posts were helpful to me and gave me many good points to ponder.

One further point of clarification for Jimboozie though: Are favors in kind acceptable in lieu of cash bribes? Say I know an owner has a hot wife and he's willing to lend her out for some extra consideration on that dumb trade he just made...oh yeah, she's also makes a helluva sandwich...that's still cool, right?

;-)

;-D That's what I'm talkin' about!
Irish_Assassin
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Jimboozie » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:51 pm

Irish_Assassin wrote:
Original_Geek wrote:I would also like to add that you guys rock. All posts were helpful to me and gave me many good points to ponder.

;-)

;-D That's what I'm talkin' about!

See Rule 1.....No good bribe shall be turned down. That's a damn fine bribe. ;-D :-D
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk