Yearly - 30 team - IDP league NEEDS 2!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Yearly - 30 team - IDP league NEEDS 2!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Yearly - 30 team - IDP league NEEDS 2!!

Postby THK » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:55 pm

Hey guys, I am new to the forum because I am looking for two competitive owners for our 30 team IDP league.

It is called Virtual NFL which is in our 2nd year. The other co-commishes love CBS and it is a chain that goes with VMLB as well...so sadly this NFL only has 30 teams.

It is an IDP league. You start 8 (1 QB, 1 RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 2 flex) on offense and run either a 3-4 or 4-3 on defense (19 starters total). 11 bench.

What is unique about this league is not only the size and depth, but the D scoring is pumped up to allow creativity.

We have the scoring set as such:
RBs are slightly more valueable than LBs
WRs are slightly more valueable than DBs

So basically the D scoring is pumped up so teams can be defensive minded, more like the real NFL. So if you are a defensive guru you can have a weak O and still be successful.

Let me know if you would be interested in a spot or more details at mailto:andrewwilson_2009@depauw.edu

We have 2 spots remaining. The entry fee of $50 is due by paypal or check by August 10th. If it isn't paid, you will be booted from the league. You should have no concerns about the validity of this league. Like I said, this is a chain with a main group of guys who are very competitive. This league is for die-hards only. Once again, we have just 2 spots remaining so contact me ASAP.

Best of luck for those who dare to enter! :-b
THK
THK
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Postby THK » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:58 am

By the way, we pay out 100% of the $1,500 minus the $130 to run the league. Commishes keep nothing, so no worries there.

BUMP
THK
THK
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds