Payout Scandal - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Payout Scandal

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby WickedSmaat » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:41 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:Payeeee Heeeeim His Money

Awesome reference. God that movie was ahead of it's time. If that came out today it would be a smash hit. Malkovich just kills me as KGB in that film.

Yeah, and it's still a hit now. Check, Check, Check...
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby steelerfan513 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:42 pm

Jimboozie wrote:
citybirds27 wrote:
suppasonic wrote:Is the number you have his cell number or his home number?

If its his home, trace his address. Send him a $300 pizza bill. Or, find his parents and call them.

The Pizza thing is a real good idea, so is the parents ;-D

Yeah I like the pizza idea as a last resort thing. Just make sure you order Tofu pizza so the guy can't enjoy it.

His parents are probably...

A) Dead

B) Out of contact with him

C) In jail

D) In the mafia

E) All of the above :-B

i didnt know that they had a cemetary for past convicts. :-b
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Kilroy » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:59 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:
citybirds27 wrote:

If its his home, trace his address. Send him a $300 pizza bill. Or, find his parents and call them.

Yeah I like the pizza idea as a last resort thing. Just make sure you order Tofu pizza so the guy can't enjoy it.

A) Dead

C) In jail

D) In the mafia

Or a jail for dead people.

GUARD: "D**N it stinks in here!"

GUARD #2: Allright Convicts, Roll Call! Anderson!

GUARD #2: Anderson!

GUARD #2: ANDERSON!!!

GUARD: Maybe he escaped?

:-B

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby steelerfan513 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:00 pm

Kilroy1872 wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:
citybirds27 wrote:

A) Dead

C) In jail

D) In the mafia

Or a jail for dead people.

GUARD: "D**N it stinks in here!"

GUARD #2: Allright Convicts, Roll Call! Anderson!

GUARD #2: Anderson!

GUARD #2: ANDERSON!!!

GUARD: Maybe he escaped?

:-B

:-b ;-D

do they also have a mafia in jail? :-? :-D
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Jimboozie » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:33 pm

Anything's possible when dealing with scum like these. ;-)
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:16 am

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:Payeeee Heeeeim His Money

Awesome reference. God that movie was ahead of it's time. If that came out today it would be a smash hit. Malkovich just kills me as KGB in that film.

;-D i pay you with your money
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby fiforce » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:07 pm

one thing i do in money leagues, i talk to guys who have been in league for a while to get a read on commish. doesn't guarantee anything but has worked so far.
fiforce
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 15)

Postby gablefan » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:47 pm

Well The small claims court is out, because of "legalities" b, but here is something you could try.....

Make contact with him one more time demanding your money. If it doesn't work, and you are still pissed off. Call the IRS to let them know of his little scam. Since he obviously makes more than $500.00 a year doing this it should be considered income and taxable. Plus the IRS will give you a percentage of his money owed or some monetary reward. I know someone who works with the IRS. If you decide to go down that road, let me know and I will try to find him for you.
gablefan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby TTTBone » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:13 pm

Make his life a living hell.
Here are a few suggestions I found that I like:

1) Call a local landscaping company, and have them bring a few tons of granite rocks to their house, and re-landscape their front yard while the person is at work. Have them rip up the current grass or whatnot, and dump rocks there.

2)Go to your local book store or 7-11 and get about 100 magazine subscription cards. Fill each one out with the person's info, and send them off.

3)Phone contractors, swimming pool companies, exterminators, etc. can stop by and give him estimates.

4) Look in swingers magazines for homosexual prostitutes. They are usually advertised as "masseurs" or "friends". Make a list of any that offer house calls and send half of them to the target's house. Also send some to each of his neighbors to create suspicion on their part of who they live next to.

5) Sign the victim up for all the armed forces. The amount of phone calls and literature sent to him is harassment enough.

6) The local post office provides a form for holding mail while you are on vacation. Fill one out since he will be out of town for a month. After that, forward it (with another form) to somewhere in Zimbabwe. If that isn't enough, steal their mail.. incoming and outgoing.

Make him pay for his disrespect!
B-) :-b
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby knapplc » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:47 pm

TTTBone wrote:Make his life a living hell.
Here are a few suggestions I found that I like:

1) Call a local landscaping company, and have them bring a few tons of granite rocks to their house, and re-landscape their front yard while the person is at work. Have them rip up the current grass or whatnot, and dump rocks there.

2)Go to your local book store or 7-11 and get about 100 magazine subscription cards. Fill each one out with the person's info, and send them off.

3)Phone contractors, swimming pool companies, exterminators, etc. can stop by and give him estimates.

4) Look in swingers magazines for homosexual prostitutes. They are usually advertised as "masseurs" or "friends". Make a list of any that offer house calls and send half of them to the target's house. Also send some to each of his neighbors to create suspicion on their part of who they live next to.

5) Sign the victim up for all the armed forces. The amount of phone calls and literature sent to him is harassment enough.

6) The local post office provides a form for holding mail while you are on vacation. Fill one out since he will be out of town for a month. After that, forward it (with another form) to somewhere in Zimbabwe. If that isn't enough, steal their mail.. incoming and outgoing.

Make him pay for his disrespect!
B-) :-b

Errrrr.... Remind my to stay on TTT's good side! :-o
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk