Payout Scandal - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Payout Scandal

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Metroid » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:07 pm

knapplc wrote:
TTTBone wrote:Make his life a living hell.
Here are a few suggestions I found that I like:

1) Call a local landscaping company, and have them bring a few tons of granite rocks to their house, and re-landscape their front yard while the person is at work. Have them rip up the current grass or whatnot, and dump rocks there.

2)Go to your local book store or 7-11 and get about 100 magazine subscription cards. Fill each one out with the person's info, and send them off.

3)Phone contractors, swimming pool companies, exterminators, etc. can stop by and give him estimates.

4) Look in swingers magazines for homosexual prostitutes. They are usually advertised as "masseurs" or "friends". Make a list of any that offer house calls and send half of them to the target's house. Also send some to each of his neighbors to create suspicion on their part of who they live next to.

5) Sign the victim up for all the armed forces. The amount of phone calls and literature sent to him is harassment enough.

6) The local post office provides a form for holding mail while you are on vacation. Fill one out since he will be out of town for a month. After that, forward it (with another form) to somewhere in Zimbabwe. If that isn't enough, steal their mail.. incoming and outgoing.

Make him pay for his disrespect!
B-) :-b

Errrrr.... Remind my to stay on TTT's good side! :-o

NO DOUBT!!! :-o

Great ideas for payback though.
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby stomperrob » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:34 pm

Tell him your brother is Maurice Clarett and he'll be coming over to pick up the money.
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:07 am

TTTBone wrote:Make his life a living hell.
Here are a few suggestions I found that I like:

1) Call a local landscaping company, and have them bring a few tons of granite rocks to their house, and re-landscape their front yard while the person is at work. Have them rip up the current grass or whatnot, and dump rocks there.

2)Go to your local book store or 7-11 and get about 100 magazine subscription cards. Fill each one out with the person's info, and send them off.

3)Phone contractors, swimming pool companies, exterminators, etc. can stop by and give him estimates.

4) Look in swingers magazines for homosexual prostitutes. They are usually advertised as "masseurs" or "friends". Make a list of any that offer house calls and send half of them to the target's house. Also send some to each of his neighbors to create suspicion on their part of who they live next to.

5) Sign the victim up for all the armed forces. The amount of phone calls and literature sent to him is harassment enough.

6) The local post office provides a form for holding mail while you are on vacation. Fill one out since he will be out of town for a month. After that, forward it (with another form) to somewhere in Zimbabwe. If that isn't enough, steal their mail.. incoming and outgoing.

Make him pay for his disrespect!
B-) :-b

nice...i would definatley do the magazine one
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby gablefan » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:35 am

# 6 is a federal offense....be careful on that one!
gablefan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk