Reuben Droughns Sig, C+C welcomed. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Reuben Droughns Sig, C+C welcomed.

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby Tiki » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:27 am

Damn man that is a sick sig.! Great work! I think it's your best, atleast teh best that I've seen!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:23 pm

i like the first one the best...id probably put a motion blur on the browns logo in the BG, or some other effect to make it not stand out as much. i personally like the font you used on the first one better also.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Child_of_God_08 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:25 pm

Well, I already closed up shop on this one, so the last version looks like its gonna be the final. Had to delete my cuts folder because when I saved them as gifs they got noisy and didn't look the same.
FFC Battle Record: 0-1
Child_of_God_08
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:27 pm

Child_of_God_08 wrote:Well, I already closed up shop on this one, so the last version looks like its gonna be the final. Had to delete my cuts folder because when I saved them as gifs they got noisy and didn't look the same.

why do you save them as GIFs??

save them as PSD files and then you can use them/edit them whenever.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Child_of_God_08 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:29 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
Child_of_God_08 wrote:Well, I already closed up shop on this one, so the last version looks like its gonna be the final. Had to delete my cuts folder because when I saved them as gifs they got noisy and didn't look the same.

I've never known that, I just knew that saving them as gifs saved the transparency, which is what I was looking for, I saved them as jpgs, but I couldn't do anything with the flatten image because, well, it was flattened, lol. Thanks for the tip Dlux, I'll definitely remember that. Saving it like a PSD saves it with a white bg that can easily be cut away right? Like all the other PSDs? *Thinking* That would explain why the site is called PSDCentral.
Child_of_God_08
General Manager
General Manager

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:32 pm

Child_of_God_08 wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:

I've never known that, I just knew that saving them as gifs saved the transparency, which is what I was looking for, I saved them as jpgs, but I couldn't do anything with the flatten image because, well, it was flattened, lol. Thanks for the tip Dlux, I'll definitely remember that. Saving it like a PSD saves it with a white bg that can easily be cut away right? Like all the other PSDs? *Thinking* That would explain why the site is called PSDCentral.

yes, when you save it as a PSD, it will load it exactly how you saved it...no matter how many layers you have also.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Child_of_God_08 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:40 pm

Big thanks for that quick bit of knowledge Dlux.
Child_of_God_08
General Manager
General Manager

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:40 pm

anytime ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Indys_time » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:34 pm

at first it seemed average, but with the tweaks it looks a lot better, good sig.
Thanks to Joelamosobadiah for another great sig
Indys_time
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests