Looking for some recent 12-team, 2-QB Mocks - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Looking for some recent 12-team, 2-QB Mocks

Moderator: Football Moderators

Looking for some recent 12-team, 2-QB Mocks

Postby FF Newbie » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:03 pm

Anyone been in one or know where I can find some? Possibly some of the leagues here at the cafe?
FF Newbie
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby aussieboy » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:18 am

I'd also be interested in checking out 2QB mocks.
aussieboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby CC » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:09 am

Try Antsports. They might have 2 QB mocks.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby FF Newbie » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:15 am

Surely someone that posts here has done a 2-QB draft or knows where to find some.
FF Newbie
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Cupertino_11 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:22 am

Heya FF, I don't have draft results to post (drafting on the 28th), but I played in one last year and I can only assume you are looking to find out how early QBs start disappearing from the board.

From what I recall, the first round went as normal with the majority of the picks being RBs. In the second round however when you'd normally see the top tier wideouts and second tier backs being selected, that's when the elite QBs started getting mixed in. By the end of the third round, nearly every team had at least one QB. Just make sure you manage your bye weeks well and hope to secure a third QB somewhere in the late rounds.

Good luck.
Cupertino_11
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby FF Newbie » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:21 am

Cupertino! Creator of the best sig at the 'Cafe (which I'm giving a well-deserved break right now, btw). Haven't seen you around here in a long time. Thanks for your thoughts. My 2-QB league is a 4-man keeper. I'm keeping 2 RB and 2 WR and thinking about going QB/QB with my back-to-back picks in the 5th/6th (my first two picks). Manning/Palmer/Brady/McNabb/Hass/Bulger/CPepp are being kept, so I would be taking 2 QBs in the Bledsoe/Delhomme/Vick/Plummer/Green/Brooks range with those picks. Does that sound about right?

P.S. Not trying to turn this into a "who should I draft?" question, but the situation lent itself to that. I'm still looking for some mocks or real 2-QB drafts if anyone knows where to find some.
FF Newbie
General Manager
General Manager

Return to Football Talk