Anyone up for a College Pick 'Em? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to College Football

Anyone up for a College Pick 'Em?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby jayday » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:01 pm

Figured I'd post it here....Is anyone objected to changing the settings so that you lowest week gets dropped? It's a setting that drops your lowest score of the season....It's a safety net in case you forget to submit your picks one week....Or if your lowest score for the season is 10, that will get dropped as well....It's a 1-time deal, so if you forget to submit your picks twice, you're out of luck....

I'll wait a week or so, and if nobody has a serious problem with it, I'll change the setting next week....

Bagel and CC, you guys have already used your chance so don't let it happen again ;-)
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5459
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 14 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby jzfran » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:27 pm

jayday wrote:Figured I'd post it here....Is anyone objected to changing the settings so that you lowest week gets dropped? It's a setting that drops your lowest score of the season....It's a safety net in case you forget to submit your picks one week....Or if your lowest score for the season is 10, that will get dropped as well....It's a 1-time deal, so if you forget to submit your picks twice, you're out of luck....

I'll wait a week or so, and if nobody has a serious problem with it, I'll change the setting next week....

Bagel and CC, you guys have already used your chance so don't let it happen again ;-)


Sounds like a good idea.
jzfran
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 216
Joined: 4 May 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Free Bagel » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:28 am

I would've won anyway ;)
Image
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Posts: 8495
Joined: 25 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Titletown, FL

Postby Luca Brasi » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:56 pm

i just signed up 3 weeks late. i'd still like to play unless anyone has any objections?
Luca Brasi
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 322
(Past Year: 10)
Joined: 22 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Kilroy » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:34 pm

Better late than never. I'm In. ;-D
Image

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 13587
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Making My List and Checking It Twice...

Postby no1cowboysfan » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:41 pm

I can't believe I'm doing so poorly, but I'm near the top of the leader boards.

Couple of tough weeks ...
Image

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5255
Joined: 28 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: From Diego to tha bay ...

Postby killiansjmd » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:22 am

knapp is starting to pullaway and build a nice lead with only a couple of weeks left.
Image
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7929
Joined: 3 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:36 pm

killiansjmd wrote:knapp is starting to pullaway and build a nice lead with only a couple of weeks left.


I'm not too far behind him, don't count me out yet.
Image

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7746
Joined: 11 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House

Postby knapplc » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:55 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
killiansjmd wrote:knapp is starting to pullaway and build a nice lead with only a couple of weeks left.


I'm not too far behind him, don't count me out yet.


I've counted you out. :-b

I'm not traditionally good at picking point spreads, so all kidding aside I'm not going to be shocked if you overtake me. With the difference between us only two or three picks it only takes one bad week.
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby HskrPwr13 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:06 pm

knapplc wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
killiansjmd wrote:knapp is starting to pullaway and build a nice lead with only a couple of weeks left.


I'm not too far behind him, don't count me out yet.


I've counted you out. :-b

I'm not traditionally good at picking point spreads, so all kidding aside I'm not going to be shocked if you overtake me. With the difference between us only two or three picks it only takes one bad week.


Lets not forget the gift from jayday, picking all of the favorites, the one week. knapp ended up with a really nice week. ;-)
HskrPwr13
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3936
Joined: 8 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to College Football

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 17:41 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact