which systems(teams) are pass happy teams? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

which systems(teams) are pass happy teams?

Moderator: Football Moderators

which systems(teams) are pass happy teams?

Postby deathwalkson » Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:13 pm

with all the preseason changes... im kinda lost. Coaching and their systems and trades either improve or decrease fantasy value of players.

so far i kno

chambers lost his pass happy coach to stlouis...
so holt will be big.(how will chambers do)

To went to dallas...run happy... To will not be as good

roy williams acquired the best pass coach, martz... he will be huge

harriosn lost edge... not sure bout this one...could help, more pass attemps... mb prevent d will hurt harrison( i remember watchn jacquars shut down peyton mannin by allown them to only run)

fitz/boldin gain edge... so less passes opportunities???... mb worst?

are there any other changes that will have some impact on different players??? i just want everyone to put their minds together and spill all ur knowledge into this board!
deathwalkson
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:12 pm

STL was already a pass-happy team...I don't think that'll change much, and if anything it goes down if they actually try to use S. Jackson as a feature back. I suspect they won't be that good anyway, so they'll need to throw at the end of games to catch up. Holt is a top fantasy WR.

Chambers will be fine, Culpepper loves to throw bombs, and I'm sure Chambers will get some. Not so sold on him being a #1 guy but still a great #2.

TO will be fine...he's TO and they'll throw him the ball. Top WR.

Roy may benefit from the new coach, but it still depends on the guy throwing to him...definitely a solid #2 fantasy WR.

Harrison will be fine; he's Manning's favorite so he'll get his. He's a great player to have as your #1 WR.

Arizona WR's should be OK, they're going to throw a ton and having Edge can only help them get free more often by drawing the defense in if he produces. Both are being projected as #1 WR's, but I'd rather have Fitz because of his physical talent and skill.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk