Free fantasy Football question - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Free fantasy Football question

Moderator: Football Moderators

Free fantasy Football question

Postby Bushido Ichigo » Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:46 pm

Hey everyone. I've been following those awesome free fantasy games for a bit now. First it was the Best Buy Fantasy Football. Then the past year, the same kind of game was sponsored by Bodog. Every year it seems to change and i usually luck out, by someone else informing me of the new one lol

So does anyone know of any news on this year's sponsored one??? Im sure its still a little bit early, but if anyone comes across any....please let me know. Im totally hooked on it (mainly cause i do pretty good lol). Thanks alot.
Bushido Ichigo
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Postby FantasyMan13 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:54 pm

?
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 40)

Postby sixer03fan » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:00 pm

not sure what you want from that question, but if ur looking for a good free fantasy football site there are tons of em.

espn has a free one, yahoo, nfl.com, etc.
sixer03fan
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 29)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Bushido Ichigo » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:06 pm

lol I didn't think i made that confusing. Sorry if i did.

But i was just asking (to those who knew about the Best Buy Fantasy Football and then the Bodog one) If and when someone comes across the same kind of game....to let me know, if they find something similar to that this year.

If someone knows of other free to play sites, that offers prizes as well...pass them over too hehe

Yeah NFL.com and the Fanball ones are really cool. I've been signed up on there for a couple of years now. It gets quite addictive

*I believe it was a Mod or someone on this site, who informed me of the Bodog one last year* Which was awesome. So i thought i'd hope to come across the same game this year :)
Bushido Ichigo
Monday Morning Quarterback

Return to Football Talk