Odd Candy - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Odd Candy

Moderator: Football Moderators

Odd Candy

Postby mutantseabass » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:38 pm

Who buys this stuff. Some pretty funny ones in here. Yes they are all real, link is NSFW so I did a little cutting and pasting here.

"The Wackiest Candies You'll Never Want To Eat"

"Gummy Bacon"
This wacky candy comes packaged the same way as real bacon. In fact, it even looks like real bacon. But rather than toss it into a frying pan, you can put it right in your mouth and savor it. Sadly, Gummy Bacon does not actually taste like bacon. Click here to read more information on this wacky candy at Stupid's website.

"Insect N' Side"
Here's a toffee flavored, brittle-style candy with insects trapped inside giving it the look of cool fossilized amber, along with crickets, larva and a fern. Just remember not to give out these nasty candies during Halloween. Click here to read more information on this wacky candy at Amberica West's website.

"Hemp Chocolate"
This whole milk chocolate with hemp, cornflake and coffee taste reveals a new taste experience. There is a special element of enjoyment due to the hulled, roasted hemp seed. Do you still get the munchies after eating this? Click here to read more information on this wacky candy at Hempro's website.

"Slimy Octopus"
This slithering, slimy, gooey, gummy octopus oozes out of the bag and into your mouth. The super sweet blueberry octopus swims in sour lemon gooey ooze. And also, Its sickeningly slimy appearance is sure to gross you out. Click here to read more information on this wacky candy at Real Cool Toys's website.

"Dog Food Candy"
Experience the joy of licking a dog dish clean with this fun cookie/candy combination. Kooky Chew comes in its very own small plastic dog bowl. Each bowl contains 2 1/2 ounces of delicious graham cracker flavor cookies. Click here to read more information on this wacky candy at Labmed's website.

"Gummy Steak"
Each delicious slab of strawberry flavored gummy meat is 4-3/4" x 3-1/2" and weighs an impressive 85 grams. Just remember not to put this crap on a grill or else you'll be in for a big surprise... just like John Travolta's movie career. Click here to read more information on this wacky candy at McPhee's website.

"Chocolate Ants"
Here's some white chocolate and milk chocolate discs with lots of real, but dead ants inside. The best way to eat these is to convince yourself that there's little bits of raisins in them, or you can convince yourself not to eat these in the first place. Click here to read more information on this wacky candy at Globally Sweet's website.

"Ear Wax Candy"
It's a plastic ear filled with candy ear wax. Though it looks like the real thing, it's actually a fruit-flavored gel attached to a "Q-Tip" kind of thing that is used to pick and eat. I wonder if they make a nose/booger candy version. Click here to read more information on this wacky candy at Stupid's website.

"Chocka Ca Ca"
If you people haven't figured it out yet, this crappy candy comes with a real baby diaper and a piece of chocolate fudge inside. The fudge is shaped to look like a baby's fecal matter, except it melts in your mouth and not in your hands. Click here to read more information on this wacky candy at Stupid's website.

"Cat Butt Gum"
8 pieces of peppermint gum that can pack a massive punch to your mouth. With Catt Butt, your breath will smell like pure mint instead of butt. Unfortunately, there's no word on the upcoming gum pack called Catt Sack. Click here to read some more information on this wacky candy at Pulp Shop's website.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SniperShot » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:41 pm

My winner has got to be Cat Butt gum although the diaper turds come in a close second.....

Just... Wow...

You sure moonhead didn't design half of these? :-b
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby Jimboozie » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:46 pm

I gotta get me some of that cat butt gum. ;-D
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Flux » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:47 pm

why?

why would someone make these?
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Child_of_God_08 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:52 pm

Flux wrote:.......

why?

Thats a good question. My guess is boredom and having access to the tools to make those.
FFC Battle Record: 0-1
Child_of_God_08
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:54 pm

Our society is crumbling around us as we speak... 8-o
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:55 pm

Child_of_God_08 wrote:
Flux wrote:.......

why?

Thats a good question. My guess is boredom and having access to the tools to make those.

Maybe the forum that they usually frequent had a server upgrade and they had a little extra time on their hands
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 55)

Postby Redskins Win » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:08 pm

I like bacon, bacon tastes gooooood. Pork chops taste goooood
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:30 pm

If the bacon one actually tasted like bacon, I would be in heaven!!

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mrblitz » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:04 pm

Cat Butt Gumm! LOL, that is awesome!

Call em as I see em!
mrblitz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Next

Return to General Talk