Odd Candy - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Odd Candy

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby citybirds27 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:11 am

mutantseabass wrote:Ok when I thought they really couldnt get any worse.....

I first found the Candy Scabs a few weeks ago and knew I had stumbled onto a candy that is really and truly gross. They come on an adhesive bandage replica that sticks to skin and encloses a candy ‘scab’ for licking so you can keep some candy on you (hidden) for licking any time. These don’t actually hit the market until September of 2006, but when they do finally come out, I predict they will be a huge hit with kids across the country (and parents and adults will despise their very existence). I know I will be picking up a box, even if they are gross.

Anyone who wonders how jellybeans could make our Top 10 Grossest Candy list has not tried these. They are disgusting. I reviewed them a while back and it still brings back bad memories for me. The flavors: Bacon, Black Pepper, Booger, Dirt, Earthworm, Ear Wax, Grass, Rotten Egg, Soap, and Vomit. Some of them aren’t too bad, like Black Pepper. Some of them are horrible: Earthworm, Rotten Egg, Earwax, and Vomit.

David and I actually both voted these to be #1 on the list but Victoria listed these much lower - if she had ever tried them I bet these would have taken the top spot. Try them and you’ll see that they deserve a spot on anyone’s Top 10 Grossest Candy list.

This is a candy dispenser that looks like a nose that you strap to your face. It oozes candy slime and they encourage you to stick out your tongue and catch the drips from the nose. Some of the slogans: “It’snot what you think”, “candy slime filled”, “drippy”, and “catch it on your tongue”. Yes, snot is gross and this candy encourages you to eat candy snot.

The Band Aid one even made me a bit sick to my stomach. And im sick!!

I figured there would be the beans after the Harry Potter movies ;-7 . But the band-aid and nose is disgusting :-P . But yeah I would probably but on of the band-aids too :-b
citybirds27
Head Coach
Head Coach

Matchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk