steelers d? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

steelers d?

Moderator: Football Moderators

steelers d?

Postby beerman » Thu Oct 10, 2002 4:32 pm

hey someone in my league just dropped the steelers defense should i pick them up and drop the bears d my other defense is the 49ers!
beerman
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby e-man » Thu Oct 10, 2002 7:14 pm

I don't see any great upgrade in picking up the Steelers. I let the Steelers DE go 2 weeks ago so far no takers. SF DE is also a free agent in my league as well. Keep the Bears they are just banged up right now. How Ever...........I felt the Bears were in for somewhat of a down year.
e-man
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Guttpuppy » Thu Oct 10, 2002 8:22 pm

The Bears D is not only struggling,Warrick Holdman is out for the season,he was the Bears leading tackler last year.There's a big man missing up front too,Ted Washington is also out for the year,this also hurts them badly.on the other hand the steelers are supposed to once again have Defensive Rookie of the Year,Kendrell Bell, back in the line-up,this only brings good things for the D if Bell can stay healthy.Bears D on the fall,Steelers D on the rise,do the switch.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Return to Football Talk