Tatum Bell to put up LJ Numbers! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Tatum Bell to put up LJ Numbers!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby biju » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:18 pm

onnestabe wrote:Since you are choosing between RBBC guys, I would try to diversify a bit and take two guys from different RBBCs and hope at least one pays off. Out of the guys you named, I like Benson and Dayne the best.

Agreed, but mostly with Benson because the Chicago system doesn't employ a RBBC. It's either going to be Benson or it's going to be Jones. My money is on Benson right now.

Here's how I'd rank the rest of those players in RBBCs right now:

Dayne
Dillon
Bell
Rhodes
Maroney
Addai

of course whoever doesn't start between Benson and Jones should be inserted in between Rhodes and Maroney merely on the fact that if the other guy gets hurt he'll become a top 15 back immediately going forward.

-M
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mrblitz » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:45 pm

I don't know, I see more of a rbbc , with Bell and Dayne.

Call em as I see em!
mrblitz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby intense » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:47 pm

onnestabe wrote:
intense wrote:then grab a RB like Addai and a solid WR or 2 solid WRs... either way, dont waste those early picks on this mess.

Why grab a rookie RB that is locked in a position battle that will likely end in a RBBC when you can grab a veteran RB that is locked in a position battle that will likely end in a RBBC?

I don't think he should grab both Dayne and Bell, but I would much rather have one of the Denver RBs than Addai. I just think the Denver RB situation is more predictable than Indy's. (I can't believe I described the Denver RB situation as 'predictable')

True, but I was just saying that he'd be better off grabbing a few wideouts first then taking a chance on a different situation. It seems like Addai will overcome Rhodes for the #1 spot while Bell/Dayne seem to have different running styles and comparable talent (with Bell having a bit of an edge in my opinion), so that situation will lead more to a RBBC than Indy's.
intense
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bagobonez » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:20 pm

intense wrote:
onnestabe wrote:
intense wrote:then grab a RB like Addai and a solid WR or 2 solid WRs... either way, dont waste those early picks on this mess.

Why grab a rookie RB that is locked in a position battle that will likely end in a RBBC when you can grab a veteran RB that is locked in a position battle that will likely end in a RBBC?

I don't think he should grab both Dayne and Bell, but I would much rather have one of the Denver RBs than Addai. I just think the Denver RB situation is more predictable than Indy's. (I can't believe I described the Denver RB situation as 'predictable')

True, but I was just saying that he'd be better off grabbing a few wideouts first then taking a chance on a different situation. It seems like Addai will overcome Rhodes for the #1 spot while Bell/Dayne seem to have different running styles and comparable talent (with Bell having a bit of an edge in my opinion), so that situation will lead more to a RBBC than Indy's.

Really no reason to take WR's. I have CJ and Holt and we only start two.
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Azrael » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:36 pm

I wish Tatum Bell would just go the hell away and stop wasting valuable carries for some mediocre RB that can stay healthy and put up 1,500yds and double digit TDs.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Postby Huscarl73 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:15 pm

I've done a lot of mocks on ESPN and I don't think I've seen Dayne go before 6/7th yet and I'm usually the one who gets him as bench prospect.
Huscarl73
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Previous

Return to Football Talk