Fantasy Football Lounge Webcast - Top Ten - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Fantasy Football Lounge Webcast - Top Ten

Moderator: Football Moderators

Fantasy Football Lounge Webcast - Top Ten

Postby KyleOlson » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:22 pm

Three fantasy football addicts, three cameras, one overworked cameraman, foor floodlamps strapped to chairs and one audio mishap; Add it all up and you get Fantasy Football Lounge.

FantasyFootballLounge.com

For our first try we decided not to be too ambitious and went for a "Top 10" picks. It's pretty rough around the edges, but we had fun.

There was a failure in the audio from our mixer so we had to go with the audio from one of the cameras. The camera work wasn't great but we're learning.

For future webcasts we'll be working on creating a structured format with some recurring segments. For comments or complaints send mail to mailto:lounge@fantasyfootballlounge.com. I'd just like to know someone watched it.

-Kyle

ps: Yeah, I know the name is close to "Fantasy Football Cafe", but we needed something that said "Fantasy Football" and wasn't too long with a reference to something like a bar or tavern. And the URL was available.
KyleOlson
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby biju » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:48 pm

I applaud you for giving this a try. I'm going to have to watch it at home though as my Firefox (v1.5.0.5) off my RHEL3 Linux box doesn't like your stream at all. I can hear you guys but can't see a thing.

8-o

I'll let you know what I think later on.

-M
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Popcynical » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:39 pm

It was kinda long... and not that entertaining.
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby mrblitz » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:43 pm

Interesting concept, good luck.

Call em as I see em!
mrblitz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby houstonherdfan » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:01 pm

it is a good concept. I got one suggestion. It was a little dis organized. might have worked better if you had gone pick by pick debating each one.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)

Postby KyleOlson » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:44 pm

it is a good concept. I got one suggestion. It was a little dis organized. might have worked better if you had gone pick by pick debating each one.

Yeah, we thought about a couple of different formats and the one we did was easiest for the first run, but in the future we'll definitely be running with more structure. For this one we all wrote up our own matierial without working together. Next time we'll work through it together beforehand. Also we'll divide the show into smaller segments, perhaps more like the format for Pardon the Interruption.
KyleOlson
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Football Talk