A Sign of the Apocalypse? Paris Hilton Going without sex! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

A Sign of the Apocalypse? Paris Hilton Going without sex!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:56 am

moonhead wrote:not me. i've been banging nikki hilton. ;-D :-b

Those incestual Hiltons. Shame on them. O:-)

Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby knapplc » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:18 pm

Alkaholik wrote:
knapplc wrote:I would pass it up. I can honestly tell you that.

unless your hitting something hotter than her right now, i dont believe you.

if you came home after work and found her naked on your bed in front of you, it would be a differnt story....

its like the ol saying that its easier to say no to something when its not on the table in front of you.

I would pass it up.

I am much older than Paris Hilton. I do not find her physically attractive. I do not like the personality I’ve seen on TV. I do not have too much in common with her, apparently.

If I had no wife, no child, no responsibilities and I came home to that scenario you give above, I would not hit it.

I don’t see why everyone thinks this woman is so shaggable. I just don’t see it.

I would pass it up. That’s all.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Redskins Win » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:40 pm

knapplc wrote:
I don’t see why everyone thinks this woman is so shaggable. I just don’t see it.

Get the video. ;-D
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Goody » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:19 pm

knapplc wrote:
Alkaholik wrote:
knapplc wrote:I would pass it up. I can honestly tell you that.

unless your hitting something hotter than her right now, i dont believe you.

if you came home after work and found her naked on your bed in front of you, it would be a differnt story....

its like the ol saying that its easier to say no to something when its not on the table in front of you.

I would pass it up.

I am much older than Paris Hilton. I do not find her physically attractive. I do not like the personality I’ve seen on TV. I do not have too much in common with her, apparently.

If I had no wife, no child, no responsibilities and I came home to that scenario you give above, I would not hit it.

I would pass it up. That’s all.

Your loss would be another man's fortunes! Im just curious as to what is boneable for you. If she is a 6, show me a 7! I can't imagine what a 10 would be!
OKCHomers
OKCFFL Auction
Goody
General Manager
General Manager

Postby knapplc » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:35 pm

Goody wrote:Your loss would be another man's fortunes! Im just curious as to what is boneable for you. If she is a 6, show me a 7! I can't imagine what a 10 would be!

Women I think are "10s":

Monica Belucci
Shania Twain
Kylie Minogue

These are just off the top of my head. I'm sure there are dozens of others.

I look for a level of maturity to go along with looks. That's just me.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby gablefan » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:36 pm

I agree with Knapp, she is not all that. Yes she is good looking, but for Hollywoods standards she is average at best. And I too would pass it up....(only because I am married, if I were single I would be taking penicillin the rest of my life!)
gablefan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby The_Captain » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:40 pm

I'm gonna agree with knapp too - I'm not a big Paris Hilton fan and I don't think she's "that hot".

I posted this in another thread (the Matt Leinart one I believe) but my boss saw her sex tape and said "She sucks at sex". I damn near fell out of my chair laughing so hard.

Seriously though, I can think of others who are much "hotter" than Paris Hilton.

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Goody » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:56 pm

I wasn't saying there isn't hotter women out there. I too don't think she is all that, but I do think she is pretty hot, compared to the standards of the "average" woman in our society. Just because you don't like her personality on TV, or that she isn't very mature aren't good reasons to say she is NOT hot (physically). Personality can make a less physically attractive woman more attractive. I too don't like Paris' personality or maturity level, but I can't deny the fact the she is a pretty woman. I would think that most men and probably woman too, would agree with me. But this all comes down to personal taste anyways, so all of our oppinions will differ.
OKCHomers
OKCFFL Auction
Goody
General Manager
General Manager

Postby knapplc » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:13 pm

Goody wrote:I wasn't saying there isn't hotter women out there. I too don't think she is all that, but I do think she is pretty hot, compared to the standards of the "average" woman in our society. Just because you don't like her personality on TV, or that she isn't very mature aren't good reasons to say she is NOT hot (physically). Personality can make a less physically attractive woman more attractive. I too don't like Paris' personality or maturity level, but I can't deny the fact the she is a pretty woman. I would think that most men and probably woman too, would agree with me. But this all comes down to personal taste anyways, so all of our oppinions will differ.

Personality can also make a “more attractive” woman less attractive.

Look at the women I listed. All are older, mature and much more curvy than Ms. Hilton. I like those kind of women. Paris Hilton is young, obnoxious (IMO), not pretty (IMO) and I wouldn’t touch her if you paid me.

I just don’t understand why all of the guys telling me I’m lying can’t grasp that not everyone thinks Paris Hilton is good looking. She fails my “litmus test” on many, many levels.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby The_Captain » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:15 pm

Looking at the picture 3D posted - Nikki is MUCH hotter than Paris...

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk