Return to Indianapolis Colts

Hollings signs with Colts

Moderator: Football Moderators

Hollings signs with Colts

Postby mutantseabass » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:19 pm

Colts sign RB Hollins, S Lord, two placed on left squad list
Associated Press
8/4/2006

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. The Indianapolis Colts announced the signing today of running back Tony Hollings and safety Jammal Lord.
The team also says safety Antwan Marsh and tight end Corey Roberts have been placed on the team's reserve/left squad list.

Hollings played in 23 games during four years in the N-F-L. The former Georgia Tech running back was selected by the Houston Texans in the 2003 supplemental draft and played three seasons with the team. He was signed to a free agent contract by Chicago in May and was waived last week.

Lord was a sixth-round draft choice of the Texans in 2004. The former Nebraska quarterback played in one game with Houston before being waived last month.

Marsh and Roberts were both undrafted free agents signed by Indianapolis after the 2006 draft.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:50 pm

Hollings is an interesting signing. Somethings tells me he'll be 4th guy behind Addai, Rhodes and Munrgo, if he makes the squad. Kind of filling the Ran Carthon role from last season's team.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Indys_time » Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:06 pm

Never really though about Hollings being anything Until he is my 3rd stringer on Madden :-b , the Colts just need more depth probably. Maybe he could be good on the carries that he gets. And in preseason he could show something.
Thanks to Joelamosobadiah for another great sig
Indys_time
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Return to Indianapolis Colts