Seahawks Sig - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Seahawks Sig

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Seahawks Sig

Postby B.A. » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:54 am

Looking for a sweet sig that has a great pic of Shaun Alexander on it with the Seahawks logo and then right across it, it says 'NUFF SAID.

Thanks as always to anyone willing to help out.
B.A.
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RocketsDWM » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:48 am

4 posts...2 sig requests.
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:01 am

RocketsDWM wrote:4 posts...2 sig requests.

and 3 of those posts were in the other request :-?
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby B.A. » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:19 am

I didn't realize it was such a big deal. I just found out that people make sigs here. I guess I can come on and make 1,000 posts then it will be "OK."
I RULE
B.A.
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Child_of_God_08 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:30 am

B.A. wrote:I didn't realize it was such a big deal. I just found out that people make sigs here. I guess I can come on and make 1,000 posts then it will be "OK."

Not necessarily 1000, but at least doubt digit.
Last edited by Child_of_God_08 on Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FFC Battle Record: 0-1
Child_of_God_08
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby RocketsDWM » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:10 pm

B.A. wrote:I didn't realize it was such a big deal. I just found out that people make sigs here. I guess I can come on and make 1,000 posts then it will be "OK."

Well, for me personally (I wont speak for others) but too many times I have seen people make great sigs then the other person never uses them. You have to admit that having 4 posts all about sigs doesnt look great. Start out with one sig then contribute in the other forums. This place isnt just all about the sigs. My advice - stick with one sig and in a couple of months, if you want to change, then post another request.

I know some artists here will make sigs regardless of the post count (and I would make you one if you only had one request). So maybe someone will make it for you. ;-D
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:14 pm

RocketsDWM wrote:

Well, for me personally (I wont speak for others) but too many times I have seen people make great sigs then the other person never uses them. You have to admit that having 4 posts all about sigs doesnt look great. Start out with one sig then contribute in the other forums. This place isnt just all about the sigs. My advice - stick with one sig and in a couple of months, if you want to change, then post another request.

I know some artists here will make sigs regardless of the post count (and I would make you one if you only had one request). So maybe someone will make it for you. ;-D

I think he's on here for sigs to use at other sites...be it a dynasty forum or whatever. He's already made multiple requests on the dark side so it certainly seems like they aren't for here.

But B.A., people usually don't keep making sigs for someone who makes a bunch of requests over and over. Keep that in mind.
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye

Postby B.A. » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:50 pm

Thanks for the comments and Yes I'm requesting sigs for Dynasty Leagues. I can use a boring pic of Yahoo but I've seen a lot of the one's in here (I've had 2 made-That I still use) and I think they look great and stand out on the boards. I will leave the requests up and hopefully I get a sig. If not that's cool to. I wish I knew how to do it but I don't so this is the only way I know how to get it done.

Thanks again guys
I RULE
B.A.
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests