Sometimes you just can't win... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Sometimes you just can't win...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby confused_jake » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:09 am

knapplc wrote:
lmcjaho wrote:
knapplc wrote:I have no beef with the local cats. They harass my cat and all, but they're not destructive so I say live and let live.

Okay knapp - you just lost all credibility with me. If you have a CAT you should have no rabbit problem, just let that little bugger loose and his/her hunters instincts should kick in and solve the rabbit over-population issue. Unless of course you were silly enough to de-claw said kitty at some point, in which case I say you deserve your rodent problems as recompense for said act of cruelty...

This is the world's whimpiest cat. He's afraid of everything. He has all his claws but they're worthless. He wouldn't get near a rabbit, let alone go outside.

The world's proverbial scaredy-cat. :-[

My cat just might be even more of a whimp. He runs away from bugs, and he yells at me to close the door if its open.
confused_jake
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:25 am

confused_jake wrote:
knapplc wrote:
lmcjaho wrote:
knapplc wrote:I have no beef with the local cats. They harass my cat and all, but they're not destructive so I say live and let live.

Okay knapp - you just lost all credibility with me. If you have a CAT you should have no rabbit problem, just let that little bugger loose and his/her hunters instincts should kick in and solve the rabbit over-population issue. Unless of course you were silly enough to de-claw said kitty at some point, in which case I say you deserve your rodent problems as recompense for said act of cruelty...

This is the world's whimpiest cat. He's afraid of everything. He has all his claws but they're worthless. He wouldn't get near a rabbit, let alone go outside.

My cat just might be even more of a whimp. He runs away from bugs, and he yells at me to close the door if its open.

my cats at least look at the bugs and then look at me

my one cat made me proud once though...they are indoor cats, but there was an outdoor neighbor cat who always comes around. well i had the door open once day and he could see said neiggbor cat mocking him, and he was just letting out these little wussy meows. a few minutes later i went outside and when i went to come back in he bolted out (which he does sometimes) but this time made a bee-line for the backyard, where said neighbor cat was and chased him under my deck and hissed violently at him...i didnt think he had it in him, but he made his daddy pround that day. i may add in a pic of him when i get home
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:33 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
confused_jake wrote:
knapplc wrote:
lmcjaho wrote:

my cats at least look at the bugs and then look at me

my one cat made me proud once though...they are indoor cats, but there was an outdoor neighbor cat who always comes around. well i had the door open once day and he could see said neiggbor cat mocking him, and he was just letting out these little wussy meows. a few minutes later i went outside and when i went to come back in he bolted out (which he does sometimes) but this time made a bee-line for the backyard, where said neighbor cat was and chased him under my deck and hissed violently at him...i didnt think he had it in him, but he made his daddy pround that day. i may add in a pic of him when i get home

Nice, your cat doesn't take shit from anyone.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Plindsey88 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:41 am

Next time try land mines...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:47 am

Plindsey88 wrote:Next time try land mines...

That might prove troublesome for my daughter. :-D
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby umma10 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:54 am

As you saw in the x-mas story..."you'll shoot you eye out!"..
umma10
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 44)

Postby bagobonez » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:15 pm

mysticphysh wrote:Just piss around you yard....or better yet, since your wife won't let you shoot them, make her piss around the yard. If you're meat eaters (not a hippie grass nibbler) then Bugs Bunny will smell the meat in your pee and think there's a preditor around. You have to do it often though, to keep up the newness of the scent. :-D

LMAO.
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby bagobonez » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:17 pm

Sixxgunn wrote:Did you ASK her why she okayed the gun but not condone the killing? I'll bet she says something along the lines of "I didn't realize you were buying it to kill them. I thought it was for target practice." Flat out lie, but that's how they operate. Next, I'm not sure these little backyard bunnies are going to taste good either. So maybe try one, but if it's no good forget it. But don't give in. Keep plugging away until they get the point. Believe me, they will.

Truer words were never spoken. ;-D
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to General Talk