Want to try an established points league? One opening! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Want to try an established points league? One opening!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Want to try an established points league? One opening!

Postby Little Johnny » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:59 pm

Ever thought about trying a points league? I have one opening in a free Fanball league. Nine experienced owners are currently in this league that has been together for six years...the same owners continue to come back every year due to the great participation/competition and the good relationships among owners. Here is a brief synopsis of the details...

Start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, K, DEF
1 pt per 25 passing yds
1 pt per 10 rush/rec yds
6 pts for all TDs
-3 pts for turnovers lost
DEF gets: 3 pts per sack, INT, FR; 6 pts per TD, 2 pts per safety, and bonus points for holding the opposing offense to a low score.

Points leagues do not create the situation where you are defeated in the playoffs because your stud QB, RB, or WR did not play due to injury or clinching a playoff spot. Simply, the team with the most points at the end of the season wins the league.

There will be a live draft in late August. I should specify that we are looking for classy, experienced owners that do not use profanity or inappropriate remarks on the league site. As mentioned, the owners in this league are extremely competitive, but get along very well. We have an opening because one of our owners has changed jobs and will be relocating during the season.

If interested, please reply here. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thanks! ;-D

Johnny
Little Johnny
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Cowboys#1 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:23 pm

I'm very interested. I definitely fit all your criteria and am looking for a good points league. I was in one up until last year when it was disbanded. This will be my 8th year doing ff and 4 years in a points league Let me know.
Cowboys#1
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Little Johnny » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:05 pm

Cowboys#1 wrote:I'm very interested. I definitely fit all your criteria and am looking for a good points league. I was in one up until last year when it was disbanded. This will be my 8th year doing ff and 4 years in a points league Let me know.

Sounds great! I should let you know that there is another Cowboys fan in the league. You guys can pray together that TO's hammy heals up! Send me a PM and I will get the details to you!

Johnny
Little Johnny
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Classifieds