new sig, little help? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

new sig, little help?

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby dem warriors » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:03 pm

I really like this sig and the effects. What effects did you use on this sigs mostly?

[url=http://demwarriors.tripod.com/]My Sigs[/url]
dem warriors Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RocketsDWM » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:13 pm

The only thing bringing it down is the text...maybe try to position it differently?
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Guru13 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:28 pm

dem warriors wrote:I really like this sig and the effects. What effects did you use on this sigs mostly?
well i got the pic i wanted for the sig first, then i used lighting and darkening mainly (use black and a brush, just a normal old brush and brush on the whole background, not the player, if you brush the player it will be bad, then set that layer on overlay (make sure you do this on a new layer that is over the original pic) then, use white and one of those brushes, thats just like a normal brush but is like fuzzy kinda, hard to explain, but i think you know what im talking about, anyways, use that and brush on the player, all of him, and set it on overlay (again on a new layer just above the original pick), it may look wierd, but hang with me, then get the same pic you started with, on a whole different thing, not on the sig yet, and cut the player out, place the cut out player directly on top of the layer in which you brushed white, and set it as overlay, that should give you the main look, just make a border and vualah, some players don't look right when you do it tho, i don't know why) if that was crazy confusing in any way shape or form or you have any questions, just let me know. ;-D
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guru13 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:29 pm

o ya, and make sure that on the original pic if it has a crowd, make sure the crowd is already kind of blurry and a wee bit dark in the bg, it'll turn out better. ;-D
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests